Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
FoKxMBmLWr9HLynbIz2HUo4qI45ijCX_cDrXMns7qDwq2oCftfu_MJhovSQHYl_4XC7GcyiykibpV7tnXnMqC0O68vZcTbHFe6abEBTTLuIViySGojRK4V2uYkkuHCX2AJl4vsfG

To be honest the levels we achieve through experience after killing a player or after winning a game or also after completing any of the 3 daily missions is currently quite useless since you are not rewarded in any way, and and to solve that I have created this thread. The work done with the voting rewards in my opinion has been perfect as it has motivated users to vote in a persistent way as there were exclusive rewards which we users love. The update on voting rewards made voting interesting and motivating that is what I want to achieve now for the levels.

This rewards system per level will be similar to that of voting, the more level advances, the better rewards there will be to motivate players to level up.

(I know that this topic has already been discussed in several threads, but from what I have been able to see it was little worked so I have motivated myself to do it).

xQ34InWvIxXdtvBXktekxIZMpvTibMvJs-MN4NCCfaMXy1SWqwimP3IVcQ0U2pV-X7UlhcN5hy2fG9O18AOb3RtZuPxoyoY0SkSuePGAx1Y7RIZ5lSodnzgiveUuc0qIh5_b2luy

I had been thinking that where the profile is ,would be an optimal place where the rewards level would be claimed, but another place where it would be perfect is also in the lobby chest where different rewards such as vote or daily experience boost are claimed.

wvrh6BmMo-xHONHse05HK4vMjQ17kf4OXZ45OoS4mpijHz1b-J49srDmtu-FZaw75paKEqV1Afb9ZzKWPBv0G5Q7gZm-mLbN21-9oyhteauQGEJseSot2nUuOOXeARHzXuDwDtV3

TTZOOPzQXdqVYyXcCv-gRTi4E7OlO1C67g7VLwTFH1OEKEtqqG-CPY4jI7AL5a_6dt1e0cW6oNFDx59TKx-5z4dFd5cUq_QzLMZO-7ODugM8oc5OgOFIxXDmTc66A3MEwOz7JRD0

Aesthetically it could be the same as the vote rewards but this could always be changed to adapt it in a better way

dH58AneW09Ahhrpc7jwBb2Qj02utg7kUP21_Pjx7hzXZnB3mhbvfoMrewj1Ie2oe4BFuFGdmuKuJ35KxkiIC425Fe0RTBtQ7ub7LBBrSzXssHsQIgKTBBPNgTQntfzVdpn5wOdVX

uUUJBOxFOs0KScXzvinII2o5T-3AF-JOy7ABea5bWlBqjL2hKKtnmt5QkjK3t_X_yVM1npQZWLdhsjgo6KnYe480ampHTsvGfR-a_nYBDHiano8jbZgPibXgSBEnS5SmLe9cJQ-5

The rewards can be very varied and colorful thanks to the next update where the whole server will move to 1.12.2 on June 15. This version brings much more fun blocks than the previous ones seen and also new mobs that can be used as different ways.

Before talking about how the rewards distribution would be across the levels, I want to name the different possibilities that could be implemented as rewards.

-Loot points
-Personal Points & Experience Multiplier
-Cubelets
-Super Cubelets
-Uber Cubelets
-Exclusive Trails
-Exclusive Win Effects
-Exclusive Arrow Trails
-Exclusive Shields
-Exclusive Gadgets
-Exclusive Cages
-Exclusive Followers(Miniatures/Balloons)

(The last two possible rewards that I have named, I would not implement them since with the rewards for voting they already have super cool cages and miniatures).

The most creative part such as the trails, gadgets,arrow trails or the win effects I would like people to propose that they would like to see, with the new things that will come with 1.12.2 you could do crazy things, for example a win effect with parrots , being honest who does not want a win effect with parrots.Must be taken into account that with 1.12.2 new particles will also come with which new and spectacular arrow trails/trails can be made.
xcfZ3Bo3Aa_DJ3pLKHSISjbyKakjblHuRzRJW14KzLhdNv8YQ9trn35Wrt310mLyXVRZ3oiURLrYgtttk8D412PKgIXcok8eoH95eQuqG4a9cD5ynFoCwrmTZfLgn18su0dqM6py

The distribution of the rewards is something complex to do since there are many players who are high levels where I include myself and this means that it would have to be done long enough to keep these people entertained as well, the longer the server stay online,people will go up more level, so the limit could always be expanded.

What I will give now is a simple example of what could be done, I would be nice to read your opinions on how you would do it

-Level 10 = Cubelet
-Level 20 = Cubelet
-Level 30 = Super Cubelet
-Level 40 = Super Cubelet
-Level 50 = Exclusive Trail
-Level 60 = Super Cubelet
-Level 70 = Super Cubelet
-Level 80 = Exclusive Arrow Trail
-Level 90 = Exclusive Gadget
-Level 100 = Exclusive Win Effects And 1 Uber Cubelet
-Level 125 = Uber cubelet
-Level 150 = Exclusive Trail
-Level 175 = Exclusive Followers
-Level 200 = Exclusive Win Effects And 2 Uber Cubelet
-Level 225 = Exclusive Arrow Trail
-Level 250 = Exclusive Gadget
-Level 275 = Exclusive Trail
-Level 300 = Exclusive Win Effects And 3 Uber Cubelet

From level 100, leveling up costs a lot and as I mentioned earlier this is for a simple example so that the idea is understood, then between the levels they can be placed
always Loot Points,Personal Points & Experience Multipliers,Cubelets and etc.

xuht6LaeVHgfyZLzM6rNHb2GX6rZGAaK1nXI4L6dvcLUe2n4ML70M3ym8PyaQK32EpHmLkVMIt-3CbsKTEcoVpBdTr7ikPvWVbpDUU_A8dVnjXCSdn2bPDDinhcbPJx3w11FM3Nt

Leveling up currently does not make any sense and this I think is a good idea that would encourage users to play more, and on the other hand and would create another type of competition apart from going for wins.At the end of the day, this change would simply be to add more content and entertainment to users.
KJ4eODaTKCfx89b8Vn2dAftdwor9izvjT2cQLPqW-TfSTv9DW0fwvRLmMFZz6JhLbge3ISlhQeFyFgrENzDJ-Vw6S7qBE90C8HjOdd5LBVu8QF81iaahPrgr58bHN5sSk1pjlT3c

For the people who vote
Disagree
I would like you to give the reasons why you think this should not be implemented on the server or what changes you would make.
Those who vote
:unsure:
, It would be good if you give suggestions that you would like to add, all comments are welcome.
For people who vote
Agree
thank you very much for supporting the idea, with 25
Agree
the idea will be forwaded

Concluding thought
I would like to especially thank @Buckky who has motivated me to make the thread and has helped me a little in this thread in terms of design, I was inspired by his last thread,and also thank @XiiKa for helping me checking if I had any errors in the thread.

It may also be that there are parts that are not well understood since I have had to use the translator partially to make sure 100% that I did it well, that is, any failure that you see you can notify by private message.​

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
I think the suggestion is generally good. I find it beneficial.
However, if I were you, I would increase the rewards up to level 20 because these are one-time rewards.
As I had said, the distribution was somewhat complex, I have made it simple so that it could be understood, but I agree with you,thanks for your answer.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I like this suggestion, this might motivate more people to play more games and level up. It's easy to level up if you put some effort into it, and getting rewarded for it sounds nice!

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Looks cool, people with high level like 300+ will have all the rewards immediattelly. I would not mind if this got implemented but I don't think this will make that big if a difference. It is really hard to level up so the rewards won't motivate that much.
There are very few people with level +300 since they are basically the most tryhards on the server but the limit can always be increased depending on the need, on the other hand it is true that leveling up is difficult but with the latest implementation of personal experience multipliers and with the multipliers that could be in these rewards it could make the task of leveling up much easier,thanks for your answer.

Atol

Feb 20, 2021
This is a very great idea for both java and bedrock. But they seem to be planning and making a new bedrock reward system which includes achievements and challenges. Im not sure rewards are included but maybe it could be an update for both java and bedrock.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
This is a very great idea for both java and bedrock. But they seem to be planning and making a new bedrock reward system which includes achievements and challenges. Im not sure rewards are included but maybe it could be an update for both java and bedrock.
In java the challenges and the archievements are already implemented,and the only rewards it has are cubelets, experience and points depending on the difficulty of the challenge they will give you more or less,and the same for archievements,but as well I have responded to others it would be great to see it also in bedrock,thanks for your answer.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I really like this one.
People have been asking for this since you can't do anything with levels right now.
The rewards you get for it also looks good and are not too crazy which makes me even more interested in your suggestion because people can buy multipliers on java and thus get a lot of levels. But because the rewards are not that big, it would be a nice extra to have.
Definitely an agree from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom