Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see a level leaderboard in the main lobby?

• No, I don't like it

• Yes, that sounds good

• HELL YEA!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I have a suggestion about to put a level leaderboard in the main lobby.
I think it would get people with a higher level than 100 to be motivated to play more and level up.
If you want 2 leaderboards in the main lobby, you can also put a "time played" or a "time online" leaderboard on the opposit side of the level leaderboard. But I find the level leaderboard more funny.

I'll post a poll so you can tell what you think.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I have a suggestion about to put a level leaderboard in the main lobby.
I think it would get people with a higher level than 100 to be motivated to play more and level up.
If you want 2 leaderboards in the main lobby, you can also put a "time played" or a "time online" leaderboard on the opposit side of the level leaderboard. But I find the level leaderboard more funny.

I'll post a poll so you can tell what you think.
I think that people will ve motivated! But if you are new on the server, you have no change...

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I honestly don't see why not.

I think that people will ve motivated! But if you are new on the server, you have no change...
Actually, you do. If you play enough and play well enough you can rank up pretty easily. I was level 15 at the start of the year. I'm now 53.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Okay, I'm not gonna sleep and I'm gonna sweat on sky wars. Ill be on top in a few days!

Anyways, I agree because the high level players will play more and I'll rather be fighting people with experience then beginners

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like this Idea +1 from me. I would love to see this added as I think it will be nice to see the top levels :) More details to this suggestion would also have been nice

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Like this idea, I would like to see it added in the main lobby, not in the mini games lobbies itself.
Because I feel like those already got their 'own' leaderboards

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom