Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
As a CubeCraft player I really wold like to make a change in EggWars, SkyWars. What i suggest is that there should be a place we’re very good players can fight against each other were different teams that are above certain level can play against each other making it more like a “competition spot” Making players more interested on getting to “ranked games.”
xToxii_GM

LEVEL:40

Reactions: luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
With CubeCraft's current player-base on the java network, I don't think it will be possible for this level-influenced matchmaking system to work without some players having to wait for very long periods for a game to start. A better alternative would be to create a Ranked game mode which only allows players over a certain level to join. This would one, give players a choice whether they'd like to play more competitively rather than casually, and two, new players will find it easier to play eggwars as competition would be rather similar rather than a new player going up against 3 leaderboard players on his/her first day.

Reactions: Maaarijn and LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
With CubeCraft's current player-base on the java network, I don't think it will be possible for this level-influenced matchmaking system to work without some players having to wait for very long periods for a game to start. A better alternative would be to create a Ranked game mode which only allows players over a certain level to join. This would one, give players a choice whether they'd like to play more competitively rather than casually, and two, new players will find it easier to play eggwars as competition would be rather similar rather than a new player going up against 3 leaderboard players on his/her first day.
The same as what I was going to say.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom