Votes: 51 94.4%
  • no

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • indeed poop idea

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 150344

This is idea is kinda bad, but why don't you reward players that reach level 500 with something like Iron Rank? Then a LOT more players will play on the server if that is the case.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
This is idea is kinda bad, but why don't you reward players that reach level 500 with something like Iron Rank? Then a LOT more players will play on the server if that is the case.
For the moment there are no players with level 500. Maybe there are managers with this level, but it is not a fair earned level.

Reactions: Eliz_DK
D

Deleted member 150344

For the moment there are no players with level 500. Maybe there are managers with this level, but it is not a fair earned level.
Exactly my point! It should take a long time to get something that costs $20 for free, right?

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Exactly my point! It should take a long time to get something that costs $20 for free, right?
Do you know how hard is to get level 500, especially with a stone rank? Maybe just a few people that have higher ranks already will get it - the Normal EggWars top players. They will need at least 2-3 more years for it and I don't think they will play minecraft that long.

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Maybe, levelling up to some levels should give cubelets? Like, just an idea, each 5 levels will give cubelets, your level is how many cubelets you get. But instead of getting 100 cubelets, you get better cubelets. Maybe a level cubelet? So for lower levels you get some cubelets, just normal ones, then as you go higher you get better cubelets? Cubelets that has a higher chance of giving you nice stuff? Level cubelets could be cool if they gave stuff that you are only able to obtain through them. So higher levels could stand out a bit more :)

Nvm saw that people already gave this idea, so yeah, guess I’m late.. :c

Reactions: Juskebat
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom