Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,

I wanted to start a discussion about the lobby on CubeCraft. As one of the first things players see when they join the server, I think the lobby plays an important role in setting the tone for the player experience. So, let's talk about it!

What do you think of the current lobby design? Do you have any suggestions for improvements or changes that could be made? What are some of your favorite lobby features or elements?

Personally, I really like the way the lobby is set up and the attention to detail that went into the design. I also love the different lobby designs for the seasonal/holiday updates. However, It is upsetting that the other game lobbies (like Skywars and Eggwars lobbies) do not get these updates.

What do you all think? Let's discuss!
1682447706604.png

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,

I wanted to start a discussion about the lobby on CubeCraft. As one of the first things players see when they join the server, I think the lobby plays an important role in setting the tone for the player experience. So, let's talk about it!

What do you think of the current lobby design? Do you have any suggestions for improvements or changes that could be made? What are some of your favorite lobby features or elements?

Personally, I really like the way the lobby is set up and the attention to detail that went into the design. I also love the different lobby designs for the seasonal/holiday updates. However, It is upsetting that the other game lobbies (like Skywars and Eggwars lobbies) do not get these updates.

What do you all think? Let's discuss!View attachment 220475
I really like it. Especially all the secrets in it like the backrooms or the abandoned house. It a nice detail them changing the lobby as well. I wish they put some villiagers around tho make the place feel more alive

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,

I find the lobby very good, with a little modification it becomes really cool

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel the main lobbies are very inactive, EggWars NA 1 is probably more popular than all of them combined
There are less lobbies in Eggwars than in the main lobby. Additionally, Eggwars is there most popular game

Last edited:

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
It's trash, the way you have to select a game, then you have to walk into a portle is confuseing for a lot of people, I remember when I first joined, I was to lazy to read anything, so I left and tried lifeboat, where I had a lot of fun(they had a seasonal game) and I decided to join cubecraft again and here we are now

• Sad
Reactions: Dreamer

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
It's trash, the way you have to select a game, then you have to walk into a portle is confuseing for a lot of people, I remember when I first joined, I was to lazy to read anything, so I left and tried lifeboat, where I had a lot of fun(they had a seasonal game) and I decided to join cubecraft again and here we are now
You could definitely use the compass to go to specific game lobbies, But what do you think a potential alternative is for the portals?

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
You could definitely use the compass to go to specific game lobbies, But what do you think a potential alternative is for the portals?
when you do a portal, it should come up with a selection for solo/duo/squad instead of going to new lobby, and there shouldn't ba a portal at all, jsut a click

MCotoulas

Apr 23, 2021
Minecraft
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey everyone,

I feel that like you mentioned all of the other lobbies could get updated for holidays/seasons but it'd take a LONG time to build each a new map like the main lobby

Reactions: Imminent
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom