Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello.

I've noticed that over time, knockback stuff has been going away from cubecraft. At 2015 used to be a lot of knockback weapons into the skywars' chests, but overnight they disappeared from cubecraft. I'd also like to say that I'm not the only one who has been talking about knockback stuff. There's been too much suggestions that has been that have been lost as the time went on. I'll reminder all them in this suggestion and then I'll give my own feedback about this:

Reminder of lost suggestions:

Please note that I'm not agree with everything said on this suggestions. The main goal of this post it's to reminder all the lost suggestions with over time and incidentally give my feedback about this situation. Also, don't reply on any of these threads because it would be necro-posting. Having said this, let's continue with it:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-eggwars-item-knockback-sword.251523/

This suggestion was originally made by @PieCreeper, on that suggestion, they basically suggested about adding a new golden sword with knockback I enchantment. This would basically help you to avoid enemies rushing your islands too quickly since they can be thrown off the bridge.

To be honest this is one of the suggestion that I've personally really liked. I was going to suggest about adding a wood/golder sword with knockback enchantment I as a eggwars kit on overpowered items. But we'll talk this later. This suggestion could be really interesting to add since many players don't like affordable eggwars shop items because some players could be really annoying with knockback stuff. So this could be a possible good thing to add. The kit could be a golden sword that allow you to defend from other players by throwing them (Until the sword get broken). This would be an easier thing to add and it also would refresh the eggwars kit system. We've been lot of time with the same kits on eggwars, so we need a change on this.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/knockback-swords.246755/

Suggestion by @DrFearless.

This thread has literally nothing more to explain. It basically suggest the same as the others: Bring knockback swords back to the skywars and implement them into eggwars. I also agree with this one, knockback swords make a more balanced game.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/knockback-i-ii-iii-stick-diamond-sword-in-eggwars.181425/

This is a really old suggestion made by @Ducky

Ducky suggested add knockback swords to the eggwars shop. They would work as op swords does, with different enchantments.

"In EggWars it would cost like 10 Iron for Knockback I, 10 Gold for Knockback II and 20 Diamonds for Knockback III. This are just some examples. You could also have a Knockback I/II/III Diamond sword, and that would cost between the 10-30 Diamonds."

Even though I do not agree with the items price, It's a really nice suggestion generally.

There's lot more of threads suggesting to bring back the knockback swords, but there's too much to put in here and they're also quite simple to put them here.

My personal feedback:​

As a minecraft player generally, I've always loved the knockback stuff. From my personal point of view they make a more balanced game and can save you from many battles. With these suggestions I've been able to find out a solution for all those who don't want the knockback swords/bows and you'd not like this been added to eggwars or skywars:

I've seen lots of suggestions threads suggesting to adding them to the shop/chest directly and that caused lot of issues amo the cubecraft community:
Among these issues, the most important one:

• Adding these kind of items as affordables one, could make an exponential abuse of these and then players would be annoying quite a lot with the knockback stuff.
Even though I agree in part with this, I'll not say it's totally true. Knockback swords give an important as essential gameplay to the game, both skywars as in eggwars. The gamemodes needs to refresh every once because they get boring then. That's what happened in 2015, there used to be lot of wood knockback swords as well bows, even though it's totally true that there was many of this items. So, after long time of having these items implemented, they decided to get them off the game.

1. Skywars. I basically suggest to bring them back, but without exceeding. Let me explain myself: Instead of adding like 3 knockback wood swords and a punch bow in every chest, add them as a casual item. If I'm not wrong, when you're in op mode, you're able to get a punch bow at the mid, but that bow is almost about to get broken. I also suggest to implement a bit more the bow life percentage to use it more times more then you can now.
  2. Eggwars. As it probably would be annoying to add these kind of items to the shop, I'll suggest adding a kit called "Ninja Kit" that would contain the next:
    • Golden sword with knockback I. The golden sword it's the one that has the least life percentage of all other.
    • Potion of swiftness (1:00).

Thanks for reading it out and feel free to let me know your feedback below!

D

Deleted member 469419

I personally don't agree with this suggestion, because I think knockback items are too overpowered ingame. I wouldn't add it. Even making it more difficult to get them, I still don't like it. Ty
That's the point of the overpowered items Temo 😂. I'm suggesting to add these to Skywars/Eggwars overpowered. And I think that the Skywars chests needs variaty. So bringing them back would give to the game a better gameplay.

Welp, you at least gave your feedback and explained it instead of voting directly 👀
Thanks Temo.

Reactions: Brayden6785

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i personally feel like knockback in eggwars would be a bit too overpowered, even if it would cost emeralds. in skywars it could work as a rare item that spawn after the first refill, but not too common as its quite easy to just camp on the edge and wait for people to come. and even if knockback would be added, knockback 1 should be the limit

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
1608491871388.png

D

Deleted member 469419

i personally feel like knockback in eggwars would be a bit too overpowered, even if it would cost emeralds. in skywars it could work as a rare item that spawn after the first refill, but not too common as its quite easy to just camp on the edge and wait for people to come. and even if knockback would be added, knockback 1 should be the limit
I get your point to be honest, but I don't agree with it. It may seem that is too much overpowered but it isn't. The knockback swords gives to the game the gameplay it needs. Also since it would be percentage-limited, I don't see the problem on this.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh man, thanks for your constant support, means a lot :monkeylookaway:
Why am I supposed to support you? I believe the idea is terrible and should under so circumstance be added to the game. For Eggwars at the very least. It would destroy the game. I don't know about skywars as I don't play it very often, but it probably won't do much good.
The reasons are quite obvious to anyone who plays the game.

D

Deleted member 469419

Why am I supposed to support you? I believe the idea is terrible and should under so circumstance be added to the game. For Eggwars at the very least. It would destroy the game. I don't know about skywars as I don't play it very often, but it probably won't do much good.
The reasons are quite obvious to anyone who plays the game.
Welp, I usually get your point. But I'll be honest, It makes me laugh that in every thread I've made lately, you and @Jukaido are always rating negatively. And in almost every created suggestion, there's no a solid argument. Jukaido didn't even commented, it's like an automatic machine.

There's literally one thread in which you and Jukaido were literally the only ones who voted no, repeat; without a solid argument.

But yeh yeh, you're free to vote whatever you want of course 😂. But please, at least, let me know what's wrong with the suggestion by leaving a feedback.

Mqxti

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2020
Jupiter 🌌
www.youtube.com
Maybe in Eggwars, they could add it to the emerald shop so that everyone isn't running around with these kb sticks. On top of that, maybe the stick only has 3-5 uses?
I don't play a lot of Skywars as well, but maybe they only add it to the op game-type? Considering the islands are so small and that the majority of most maps is void I can see how op a kb stick might be.

Nice thread, I voted yes =)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, I vote no when I believe it's not needed are in this case simply a bad idea. I don't believe I should always give a long explanation why some things are a bad idea.
In case, for Eggwars, in my eyes, and I'm sure all other players who play the Egg on a daily basis and truly play the game as well. The only way to deal extensive kb at the moment is with a punch bow. You are suggesting to add this as a kit and with higher accuracy and less cooldown. Now on top of this, Eggwars is a game where a lot of players have higher ping making them take less kb or do double hits. This in combination with a kb sword is madness and in no way a good idea.

I really enjoy reading all suggestion made on the forums and try to reply to most. Sometimes I don't have the time and simply vote as that's why there is a poll to vote without having to reply. Send my every thread I've voted NO on, and I'll give an argument for every single one of them. Also, stop tagging Jukaido every time you get the change, he wasn't the only one that voted NO. Yet the only one you tagged.

There's literally one thread in which you and Jukaido were literally the only ones who voted no
Thus? I don't see a problem with it?
without a solid argument.
Say which one, I'll give it.

D

Deleted member 469419

Well, I vote no when I believe it's not needed are in this case simply a bad idea. I don't believe I should always give a long explanation why some things are a bad idea.
In case, for Eggwars, in my eyes, and I'm sure all other players who play the Egg on a daily basis and truly play the game as well. The only way to deal extensive kb at the moment is with a punch bow. You are suggesting to add this as a kit and with higher accuracy and less cooldown. Now on top of this, Eggwars is a game where a lot of players have higher ping making them take less kb or do double hits. This in combination with a kb sword is madness and in no way a good idea.

I really enjoy reading all suggestion made on the forums and try to reply to most. Sometimes I don't have the time and simply vote as that's why there is a poll to vote without having to reply. Send my every thread I've voted NO on, and I'll give an argument for every single one of them. Also, stop tagging Jukaido every time you get the change, he wasn't the only one that voted NO. Yet the only one you tagged.

Thus? I don't see a problem with it?

Say which one, I'll give it.
Just let it be.

This is something which is off topic of this thread, so let's stop.

>:V

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Also you @Jukaido ♥️:monkeylook:
Why tag me specifically, literally 9 others voted no. Also the main reason why I voted no is because this thread/suggestion is absolute trash and you spam the forums with useless recycled threads without a reason. They don't make you chances if becoming a helper any bigger and you'll probably just leave the forums again because your new application will just get denied again.
You're toxic, passive aggressive and just annoying af. I can name over 50 people that highly dislike you.

Fyi, an escalated tag doesn't make you cool.

D

Deleted member 469419

Why tag me specifically, literally 9 others voted no.
I tagged you because you're the only one who vote always NO to my threads without a solid feedback. And as I said to Fesa, it makes me laugh.

But anyway, you opinion, your vote.

Also the main reason why I voted no is because this thread/suggestion is absolute trash and you spam the forums with useless recycled threads without a reason.
Nah, there's always a reason to create a suggestion, otherwise I'd be already banned, don't you think so?. And recycled threads? Lmao, at all.

Just take it easy Juka, don't get mad 😂

They don't make you chances if becoming a helper any bigger and you'll probably just leave the forums again because your new application will just get denied again.
1) I didn't even applied. Repeat, DIDN'T.
2) I'm not sure if I'll even apply again or not. Anyway people like you make it harder and harder.

*Should I start to call you Jukastalker?*

You're toxic, passive aggressive and just annoying af. I can name over 50 people that highly dislike you.
Toxic and passive aggressive...? Lmao who is the toxic person here!? You're the one who is constantly annoying me with an application with even doesn't exists yet.

And yeah, I've could notice that there's lot of people upset with me. And judging by your reactions there's one more unexpected 😂😂👌🏼

Anyway, I already apologized with the community for my immature PAST behaviour.

Fyi, an escalated tag doesn't make you cool
Nah, but it does to the forums.

Anyway, thanks for this toxic comment that doesn't contribute anything with the forums, at all.

Let's focus on the thread itself Juka.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I tagged you because you're the only one who vote always NO to my threads without a solid feedback.
Don't add a poll if you can't handle a "no" vote without feedback.
And as I said to Fesa, it makes me laugh.
The conversation which made you completely chicken out because you lost?
(
Just let it be.

>:V)

But anyway, you opinion, your vote.
Exactly, stop complaining.

Nah, there's always a reason to create a suggestion, otherwise I'd be already banned, don't you think so
I'll make a suggestion about deleting cubecraft since there is always a good reaosn to, also why would you be banned for making terrible suggestions? Otherwise there would allot of bans.

Just take it easy Juka, don't get mad 😂
I'm not mad nor I couldn't care. Also don't call me Juka I'm not your fricking mate.

1) I didn't even applied. Repeat, DIDN'T.
:doubt:
2) I'm not sure if I'll even apply again or not. Anyway people like you make it harder and harder.
How does me replying to your thread make your application harder?

*Should I start to call you Jukastalker?*
Yes makes allot of sense, I'm a stalker because I called you out on something.

Toxic and passive aggressive...? Lmao who is the toxic person here!?
Your entire response is toxic but sure you're not, I'll be the only "toxic one" I guess.
You're the one who is constantly annoying me with an application with even doesn't exists yet.
Yet?!?! I thought you said you probably won't apply again.

And yeah, I've could notice that there's lot of people upset with me. And judging by your reactions there's one more unexpected 😂😂👌🏼
No suprise ngl

Anyway, I already apologized with the community for my immature PAST behaviour.
Yep, you have which is already bad enough. And you really think all of your replies aren't immature aswel?
(you might need to make another one just like how you did twice with you leaving the forums)

Nah, but it does to the forums.
Not really tbh, you can be an awesome community member without spamming.

Anyway, thanks for this toxic comment that doesn't contribute anything with the forums, at all.
I mean, you started the argument and still I'm the toxic one epicccc.

Let's focus on the thread itself Juka.
I mean you'll probably reply to this AGAIN (just like your helper application) unless this just made you stop replying which probably will be the case.

D

Deleted member 469419

Don't add a poll if you can't handle a "no" vote without feedback.

The conversation which made you completely chicken out because you lost?
(
Just let it be.

>:V)

Exactly, stop complaining.

I'll make a suggestion about deleting cubecraft since there is always a good reaosn to, also why would you be banned for making terrible suggestions? Otherwise there would allot of bans.

I'm not mad nor I couldn't care. Also don't call me Juka I'm not your fricking mate.

:doubt:

How does me replying to your thread make your application harder?

Yes makes allot of sense, I'm a stalker because I called you out on something.

Your entire response is toxic but sure you're not, I'll be the only "toxic one" I guess.

Yet?!?! I thought you said you probably won't apply again.

No suprise ngl

Yep, you have which is already bad enough. And you really think all of your replies aren't immature aswel?
(you might need to make another one just like how you did twice with you leaving the forums)

Not really tbh, you can be an awesome community member without spamming.

I mean, you started the argument and still I'm the toxic one epicccc.

I mean you'll probably reply to this AGAIN (just like your helper application) unless this just made you stop replying which probably will be the case.
@Dudu could you please close this thread since is being used as #off-topic?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom