Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

Hi.
I remade my Suggestion. You all know what i will be.
Yes, Ender pearls on Normal.

But, Suggestion :
Ender pearls will be at the cost of 64 diamonds, But only boughtable after the game have last 30 minutes or more.

Reason why it should be cost at 64 diamonds :
miscellaneous items in Egg wars does not change.
TNT Still cost 2 gold, Player radar still cost 10 diamonds. So why should Ender pearls cost be added?
Most item even stay at its price (Other than arrows and food).

Why this should only be given after 30 minutes of game :
Because I am trying to satisfy as many people as I can with this Idea.

I totally agree but we can't satisfy everyone:mad:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I swear if enderpearls in normal is suggested again i will rage.

The amount of times this has been suggested is insane.
And ill keep on saying no.
You can pretty much look back at any other e-pearl in normal thread after 10/1/16 and you will see my explanation.

I can almost guarantee this is to stop campers.
-Safebridge
-Definition: To build a bridge that is safe to where you cant get shot off; mostly used to get to campers islands.

Theres your reasoning, SAFEBRIDGE, its difficult, not very, but you should take it into consideration.
If you want enderpearls in eggwars, play a game which is OP mode, or buy a rank if you havent already and vote for it!

Also, most people in the past have been against it, as of now most are still against it i think.

Reactions: Thaus
U

Unipotato

I swear if enderpearls in normal is suggested again i will rage.

The amount of times this has been suggested is insane.
And ill keep on saying no.
You can pretty much look back at any other e-pearl in normal thread after 10/1/16 and you will see my explanation.

I can almost guarantee this is to stop campers.
-Safebridge
-Definition: To build a bridge that is safe to where you cant get shot off; mostly used to get to campers islands.

Theres your reasoning, SAFEBRIDGE, its difficult, not very, but you should take it into consideration.
If you want enderpearls in eggwars, play a game which is OP mode, or buy a rank if you havent already and vote for it!

Also, most people in the past have been against it, as of now most are still against it i think.

You do have a good point. This is never gonna happen and people need to accept it. If you want enderpearls really badly, just go to a game where the amplifier is OP.

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Thanks for accepting my report :)
W moderator!
JustNathie wrote on Kloska's profile.
💜
JustNathie wrote on caraMel's profile.
💜
JustNathie wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
💜
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
will you comeback cubecraft Ender?
Top Bottom