Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Lately there has been a lot of fighting about moonwalking being legit or not. Don't know what that means? Well, the majority of the community defines moonwalking as a bridging technique where you move backwards in a straight line without shifting and/or jumping, placing blocks as you move.
I personally say it isn't legit no matter how you look at it.

What about you?

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
It is impossible to moonwalk, even with 100 cps because of the speed you can place blocks is not fast enough to do it, it's possible to get a max of 5 blocks if thats any good.You can however moonwalk with a jump after every block, this gives you the needed tenth of a second to do it, but it is extremely hard without an auto-clicker.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I may not be exactly practiced at bridging, but I can say I've tried to do them before. Moonwalking (or whatever people call it), in my opinion seems rather impossible. Yea, maybe you can do it for a few blocks, but how do you manage to keep a consistent high paced cps, while walking backwards in a straight line/zig zag fashion?

Interesting OST btw :0

Godbriging should be possible but it is recommended to still shift or jump once every few blocks or it is going to be extremely hard. My personal record is 11 blocks with this technique. However, I don't think Minecraft "physics" allow you to place more than 5 blocks when running backwards without pressing shift, jumping or strafing. Therefore moonwalking shouldn't be possible (for more than five blocks).

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
STRAIGHT backwards? If so, then I highly doubt it's legit. If there's a slight zigzag pattern, it's very possible. I've used an autoclicker at 1000 cps (sp obviously) to see how why the bridging thing requires zigzag, and I can definitely tell you one thing: At 1K cps, going zigzag works just fine. At 1K cps, going backwards in a straight line still causes you to fall.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I spent about two hours on my friend's creative world trying to moonwalk and I even had a metronome playing to get the perfect rhythm for it but I only managed to get 4 blocks one time because I got really lucky and didn't have my mouse move a lot. I could manage 2-3 blocks every 10 or so tries near the end of that two hours but I highly doubt anyone could train to consistently get more than 2-3 blocks of moon walking if 2-3 blocks could even be considered moon walking.

It might be possible for someone to consistently moonwalk with slowness 2+ but that would be pretty pointless. I don't believe true moonwalking is possible though. The best you could probably get is someone who "moonwalks" two blocks, ninja bridges for a block, and then repeats.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Without stopping I don’t think it can normally be done normally

If you were to just join a game of skywars get a weapon and some wooden planks then just casually do that to go to mid it is not possible that you are doing it without hacking or using an auto clicker
While under certain circumstances it can be done you need to time your clicks so precisely and nobody would be able to do that casually upon just joining a skywars game

So yeah no chance it is legitimate

Unless of course it is Michael Jackson doing the magic

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
When bridging like this, an auto-clicker above 20 cps doesn't actually make a difference to the speed you can place blocks in this fashion, and the timing argument doesn't make sense. Because the game runs at 20 ticks per second, you can only place a single block once in a tick the extra clicks make no difference in this situation, but since your character walks at about 4.325 blocks per second ( or something like that) because it doesn't round nicely into the 20 ticks, you cant consistently do it without speeding or slowing you down at all.

Reactions: Earth

xAidTheProxx

Apr 3, 2017
To me, moonwalking isn't legit, but I know for a fact that godbridging is possible, as I actually don't really godbridge, but I witchly(strafing with s and d) and jump every 8 or so blocks. Unfortunately, I have tried to godbridge today but it did not seem to work. I'm assuming its a new implemented feature in the anticheat? I think this way as I tried to godbridge yesterday and it was possible.

To me, moonwalking isn't legit, but I know for a fact that godbridging is possible, as I actually don't really godbridge, but I witchly(strafing with s and d) and jump every 8 or so blocks. Unfortunately, I have tried to godbridge today but it did not seem to work. I'm assuming its a new implemented feature in the anticheat? I think this way as I tried to godbridge yesterday and it was possible.
Don't reply to threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. It's considered necro-posting and against the rules ---> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Before this gets locked,
Can pretty much say that moonwalking/godbridging is impossible

I installed a 50 cps auto clicker, and I only managed to get 3 to 4 blocks

Reactions: CubeTale

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
omg its the alpha sigmarator 🤓☝️🐺
marshduck11 wrote on ADORED_GAROU's profile.
Can you please stop bumping every introduction thread?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Raion's profile.
Wait I know you haha fun to see you in stream! XD
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
duck
Top Bottom