Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this added


  • Total voters
    11

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
1,717
8,727
384
21
Beverly Hills
Hii, I just want to keep it short and quick. So here we go:

I think void kills should be counted since void kills are also kills, right? Even though kills doesn't matter at all in Minerware, I still believe that it's illogical that void kills doesn't count at all.

The microgames I'm talking about are Be Last Knight Standing, Egg Battle, Loot Chests & Kill All and One in the Chamber.

Oh and if void kills will count, remove the barriers at the edge from the One in the Chamber game!

Thanks for reading! If you got any question or want to know more specific information, feel free to ask!
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom