Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
This is dumb lol I was just forum banned recently and then I wanted to check the rules and apparently I was banned from viewing the rules too lol how would you then know what to not do because if you’re permanent banned from the forums and decide to never clear cookies you might forget the server rules after a long time and start breaking those. Why is this a thing, being banned from viewing the Rules???

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Why is this a thing, being banned from viewing the Rules???
When you get banned on the forums, you probably (I'm not 100% sure, I have never been banned) get banned from the entire site and that sadly also includes the rules.

You can just log out of your account!
That could be a solution, but I'm again not exactly sure how bans work here and how powerful they are. The best bet would be to just go into another browser and check the rules there.

I still think the idea is very nice since everyone (especially the currently punished people) should be able to view the rules. Although I doubt it will get implemented anytime soon since I don't think this is a small change, but probably requires quite a few changes to how baning works...

• Agree
Reactions: TheMrSpacee

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
When you get banned on the forums, you probably (I'm not 100% sure, I have never been banned) get banned from the entire site and that sadly also includes the rules.

That could be a solution, but I'm again not exactly sure how bans work here and how powerful they are. The best bet would be to just go into another browser and check the rules there.

I still think the idea is very nice since everyone (especially the currently punished people) should be able to view the rules. Although I doubt it will get implemented anytime soon since I don't think this is a small change, but probably requires quite a few changes to how baning works...
You can just log out of your account!
You cannot log out of your account while banned, the only way to log out when banned is by clearing cookies/browsing data.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
You cannot log out of your account while banned, the only way to log out when banned is by clearing cookies/browsing data.
Oh okay. So they just block you from the entire site... Yea, this would be quite hard to implement, since they would need to make it specific for only certain parts of webpages

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom