• I'm neutral

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No :/

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Tolkie

Aug 7, 2017
Usa
Hello, some of you ffa pvpers may know about the wings maps and that there's too many, like way too many. When we have 2 ground maps and 6 wings maps, it's hard to get into the ground maps because they are always full. I think we should have more ground maps (Savannah, Classic, ect.) and way less wings maps open.

I know some people do like the wings maps and most of the time they have people in them and that's fine, I'm not trying to remove them, but I always hear complaining from friends and just other people in general that there are too many wings maps and not enough ground maps, then the ground maps that are there are usually full and we have people waiting just to get in them.

Please comment what you think and if you don't agree please tell me why. I'd like to hear suggestions or even your opinion on this if you play ffa! :D

sEvl8Rw.jpg
In the pictuer you see 1 flat land and 4 wings, the flatland is full while the others are empty, have 2-4 player or about 15.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sophie

Tolkie

Aug 7, 2017
Usa
@jallow250 not true, just 5 minutes ago i was in the pvp lobby with 6 wings map and no ground maps, after waiting 10-15 minutes there was finally 1 flatlands and 5 wings.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
@jallow250 not true, just 5 minutes ago i was in the pvp lobby with 6 wings map and no ground maps, after waiting 10-15 minutes there was finally 1 flatlands and 5 wings.
I actually know that
an admin specifically confirmed doing it also there are only 2 maps that involve wings the other 4 are normal
so you are lying

Tolkie

Aug 7, 2017
Usa
Do you not see the picture? Yes, they change over time but that's what it was like earlier, and it's like that a lot.

F

Facelurite

I made a thread about this titled 'do wings maps deserve their own mode?' It was aimed at resolving this issue

Buut of course it was ignored.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Whenever I wanted to play ffa I am looking for ground maps since they are better to pvp in my opinion. The only problem, there is one ground that is full and the rest are wings.

So yeah, I do agree, there should be more ground maps or atleast a way too make it more fair so that there are three of one type and 3 of another.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
When 1.9 just came out I was super hyped about the elytra. I still like flying around the map, but let's be honest; killing someone on the wings map is almost impossible. When you almost die you just fly away. I think it's nice, but not to be called PvP, as it is flying most of the time. So I really support the suggestion of @Sylvaly that it gets its own gamemode.

Reactions: Facelurite

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
Hello, some of you ffa pvpers may know about the wings maps and that there's too many, like way too many. When we have 2 ground maps and 6 wings maps, it's hard to get into the ground maps because they are always full. I think we should have more ground maps (Savannah, Classic, ect.) and way less wings maps open.

I know some people do like the wings maps and most of the time they have people in them and that's fine, I'm not trying to remove them, but I always hear complaining from friends and just other people in general that there are too many wings maps and not enough ground maps, then the ground maps that are there are usually full and we have people waiting just to get in them.

Please comment what you think and if you don't agree please tell me why. I'd like to hear suggestions or even your opinion on this if you play ffa! :D

sEvl8Rw.jpg
In the pictuer you see 1 flat land and 4 wings, the flatland is full while the others are empty, have 2-4 player or about 15.
Well I think its ok how it is now:cool::p

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I just logged on Cubecraft to see if they really solved the issue of less Wing maps. And it doesn't seem so:
Classic FFA:
fhqDpYC.png

Normal FFA:
YJoioPk.png

Overpowered FFA:
3L6pNZA.png

As you can Classic only has one wing map, Normal has 2 wings and 1 ground and OP is at least a bit mixed with 2 ground and 2 wing maps. Even though I love the Space Map and I find it's gameplay extremely fun I still want to play on the Classic map once in a while or at least on a ground map. But that's extremely difficult due to the majority of maps being wing maps which are mostly empty. While the ground maps are always crowded.
I really want to see this fixed.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
My opinion is that there should just be more maps for both wings and ground play. Me and a lot of other people all have come to dread the wing maps (especially flowers). I usually (exclusively) play the 1.8 FFA and there's only one map to choose from. Given that there are only 2/6 winged maps, I'd say it would be fair to have them 33% of the time, but it seems like the winged maps are just as common as ground maps. I think that there should be more maps to pvp on because it's getting a little bit stale with the current ones, and it's always good to spice things up.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom