Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
Regedit is legal on the server, is that I have no kb and here the evidence that I have no cheats

Attachments

• 2017-06-20_00.48.19.png
    2017-06-20_00.48.19.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 292

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
I have no illegal mod is regedit and it is legal on any server to contact a systems technician and I charge for the file is not a mod or anything illegal

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
I have never been banned for the use of traps nor used in the server any kind of modification and if I have KB but very little

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
Mientras no uses hacks, no te pasará nada.
Estos weys no conocen que es una regedit osea le metes un wombo combo gg L 10 y se ponen con sus rage a decir cheater y demas, ademas soy rango diamante dime quien va a querer poner algo cuando tienes ese rango que cuesta 70 dolares es algo ilogico pero bueno estos gringos asi
son....

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
NICE HAX! ENJOY BANN. ..

Seriously though,
Why is this in suggestions?
Postie this in the suggestions because I want the opinion of the server I have no cheater I am rank and I do not want to lose my range modify the regedit of my system is not to have hax GG L

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
modify the regedit of my system is not to have hax GG L
What exactly did you modify that affects minecraft? The only thing I could find was disabling bundling of tcp packets which I think is dome by default in newer minecraft versions and other operating systems, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Also I asked an admin once if artificially delaying tcp packets would be bannable and apparently it's not. I am not sure if anything can be changed in the system that would be bannable though.

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
If it give u less knockback I think it's hack or classified as hack because it Give u a bigger chance of surviving and a bigger advantage then a player without regedit. :)
And if have no knockback then it like the anti knockback hack so I guess it's hacks? o_O
(correct me if I'm wrong,I'm not 100% sure about regedit;))

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
If it give u less knockback I think it's hack or classified as hack because it Give u a bigger chance of surviving and a bigger advantage then a player without regedit. :)
(correct me if I'm wrong,I'm not 100% sure about regedit;))
Well in itself it is a little tired not to have KB and when I say not to have KB is to have little but it is just a setting in my system windows 10 which I do not have the configuration or access to that

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
Well in itself it is a little tired not to have KB and when I say not to have KB is to have little but it is just a setting in my system windows 10 which I do not have the configuration or access to that
Like I said I'm not 100%sure so I could have right about that is not hacks ;) I'm don't know to much about regedit. it's just sounded like hacks when u said I have no knockback XD

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I do not have this information since the configuration made me a system configurator the same cost me USD 20 and it is totally private I repeat I do not have any illegal mod not use forge or anything alone optifine
I'd say it's probably a bad idea to have someone change settings on your computer if you don't understand it. In theory I think it would be possible to specifically filter out minecraft knockback packets on the system level which definitely would be bannable. But I suspect that it just generally modifies the delay of tcp packets which should be fine. If it drastically changes your knockback, it's very possible that sentinel picks up on that, at least if it gets improved in the future, so in that case you should disable it.

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
I'd say it's probably a bad idea to have someone change settings on your computer if you don't understand it. In theory I think it would be possible to specifically filter out minecraft knockback packets on the system level which definitely would be bannable. But I suspect that it just generally modifies the delay of tcp packets which should be fine. If it drastically changes your knockback, it's very possible that sentinel picks up on that, at least if it gets improved in the future, so in that case you should disable it.
As I say it is not any modification to minecraft so I will keep it thanks

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Regedit decreases latency a little bit, that's all..

*Click for a better explenation*

theminecoder

Oct 25, 2015
As far as I am concerned here, regedit is fine. All that you can do with regedit is really only set some of the defaults for socket connections (which is what Minecraft uses to connected to servers) which may decrease latency by a tiny amount. As stated though, Minecraft versions 1.9+ already have the option that people change set to the correct setting so there is essentially no difference in performance at all.

Regedit doesn't affect knockback or any sort of reach, if you use an older version of Minecraft it just has the chance to send out your packets a slight bit faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom