Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Skywars had an issue with the lootables recently and one of them being CHAIN LEGGINGS IS RARER THAN FULL SET OF DIAMOND ARMOR.

For some reason, very recently (started few months ago), I noticed leggings are becoming rare now. It's even more rare than diamond armors. They don't generate often in the mid like they used to. The only thing you can get is diamond or chain leggings. Iron leggings have 1 in a million chance of generating (this is a joke btw but it still is very rare).

My suggestion here is to make leggings more common so you wouldn't have to open 40 chest to find a chain leggings.

notaudrey_

Nov 14, 2021
Skywars had an issue with the lootables recently and one of them being CHAIN LEGGINGS IS RARER THAN FULL SET OF DIAMOND ARMOR.

For some reason, very recently (started few months ago), I noticed leggings are becoming rare now. It's even more rare than diamond armors. They don't generate often in the mid like they used to. The only thing you can get is diamond or chain leggings. Iron leggings have 1 in a million chance of generating (this is a joke btw but it still is very rare).

My suggestion here is to make leggings more common so you wouldn't have to open 40 chest to find a chain leggings.
hm that's weird i've played today and seen plenty of iron leggings in mid chest and sometimes on the island I spawned in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom