Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Banjoei

Oct 21, 2020
The Mini-Games of the Legacy Console Edition were one of the best parts of those games, and it is a shame that they were not brought over to Bedrock Edition, and potentially Java. I feel that a promoted network on the Bedrock Edition, and a very popular server on the Java Edition, should remake, or maybe even reimagine, these mini-games. This could be done by creating a Mini-Game section that includes these tree Mini-Games, and the player waiting area could be an homage to the original waiting lobby. Since this is just a recreation, these games will not be able to have features like music or unique GUIs, however, they could still work around this by changing it around.

The Mini-Games included in order of inclusion are:
  • Battle: This Mini-Game is most similar to the popular "Hunger Games," or "Survival Games," mode on Java Edition servers, where players compete in a "last man standing" or "deathmatch" style game, and although CubeCraft already has a "Survival games" mode, the gameplay of Battle differs from the standard "Survival Games" mode in a variety of ways. Battle was added to the Legacy Console Edition on June 21, 2016.
  • Tumble: This Mini-Game is most similar to the popular "Spleef" mode on Java Edition servers, where players aim to cause others to fall off of an arena by using snowballs, shovels, or other items to mine the ground below them. We do already have a Spleef mode, so we could just not include Tumble, or move the Spleef mode to this supposed mini-game area. Tumble was added to the Legacy Console Edition on August 30 and August 31, 2016.
  • Glide: Glide is a Mini-Game where players maneuver through a track while wearing an Elytra, aiming to finish in the fastest time or score the most points by flying through colored rings. This is my favorite Mini-Game and not one that is on many servers, so this is the most unique of the three. Glide was added to the Legacy Console Edition on March 29, 2017.
This is meant to be a Bedrock only thing, as it is what makes the most sense, but I marked it "All Networks" as this would be an interesting concept to see in Java Edition as well. I hope my suggestion is taken into consideration and is hopefully accepted.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom