Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

odivan108

Aug 7, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
This would be a system where you would have to take some time to figure out whats works best for each gamemode. And it also schould only trigger if players leave early in the match and it should not directly affect the objective.

For example lets take eggwars, on first thought you could do it so that if a player leaves very early, all generators on your home island get upgraded one level. While this would put you in disadvantage playerwise, you could fully equip your team faster and potentially reach middle before the other teams.

In SG i would just give Resistance II when you spawn without a teammate or he leaves before the grace period ends. This will reduce incoming damage by 40%, giving you a greater chance of winning against teams of 2.

These are of course only quick ideas that are not really thought trough and might not be good enough. Its also important that you never get a siginficant advantage over other teams by having less players in a team, the goal is to reduce the disadvantage.
I like the idea, but I can definitely see people abusing this for their friends to give them a upper hand when they are in a losing situation

• Agree
Reactions: IDKhan

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
I like the idea, but I can definitely see people abusing this for their friends to give them a upper hand when they are in a losing situation
Thats why i said it should only work in the very early match, so people cant abuse this feature :D

Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom