Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tomve_Matz

Jun 15, 2014
Slimopolis
(Sorry for bad english)
Hey, I am Tomve_Mate a Diamond Donator and player since april 2014. I am not well know in cubecraft, I was a little bid ignored by others donators who I tryed to be them friends. I am "leaving" the server for obvious reasons: the server is "full" of hackers, I know I report hackers and any servers is free of hackers, but CCG is masive (In my opinion). The server nos is VERY big, I remember join the server only with 1000-2000 players, and now, with 20.000 players the server is laggin me a lot, sometimes I lost connection 25 times in 1 hour. And the other reason I am leaving the server is the "originality" from the server. CCG was really original with some games (egg wars, and others I didn't remember because I didn't joinf the server in 1 month like a active user) but now, Build Wars?? Pls... That's from hypixel (sorry if it's advertising) Lucky Islands? from a server I don't reember the name... And that are the reason why I am leaving CubeCraft. Something I need to say is the cubecraft builders are the BEST builders in minecraft I never seen. Well now I go to give thanks to all (and few :c) best friends I know in CubeCraft: @SamuelVM @SevereWarning @Cleo.82802 @BrizzyTraps ( I know you leaved the server D:) IGN: Beth ( I don't remember her @<enter name> :P) I know I forgot a lot of players but right now I don't want join the server for search names...
I want to say I say "leaving" because I will not be anymore a active user in forums and server, I will join the server sometimes with my firneds for play SW or something, and I will report some hackers when I catch one (I LOVE REPORT HACKERS)
Well, bye to everyone, I will remember cubecraft all my live like the BEST server I played.

I :cube_light: CCGN

Reactions: SevereWarning

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Well it was nice playing with you and all, have a nice time outside CCG!

Sidenote:

We chose these maps not because we just want to get popular because of how popular the games are, but because the community wanted them. We chose Lucky Islands because we wanted to have a custom texture pack for a change instead of everything being normal basic Minecraft. Don't worry though! We will be coming out with more original games in the future.

On the amount of players we have, (20k) it seems a lot of people are lagging. But I'm guessing it's mainly on your own computer because my laptop is working fine on CCG, the only lag(or bug if you say so) I ever get is NCP.

But I respect your decision, have a nice time. :)

Reactions: PartyBlaze

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hm.. In case you're not aware of this, in the hub you can select the chest and disable players. Maybe you should do this if you're lagging as I usually crash to about 20 fps when I have players on.

Reactions: PartyBlaze

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Its hard to think about an unique game, and yes I agree (no hate) the games are not pretty origional and new, but still. They bring out new games for us, and thats what we need to appreciate. And yes, the games already exists, but nah, the developers of CubeCraft custom coded them, so its not really a copy of the game. Only the idea. And hey? Hypixel also steals idea, the first big network with Skywars was CubeCraft, every thought of that? But I respect your decision to leave the server, goodbye, and maybe you will come back later, you will never know :)

P.S Again this is not ment to be hate, I just say what I think about this
P.S.S I like banana's

Reactions: Accountrowan01

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Its hard to think about an unique game, and yes I agree (no hate) the games are not pretty origional and new, but still. They bring out new games for us, and thats what we need to appreciate. And yes, the games already exists, but nah, the developers of CubeCraft custom coded them, so its not really a copy of the game. Only the idea. And hey? Hypixel also steals idea, the first big network with Skywars was CubeCraft, every thought of that? But I respect your decision to leave the server, goodbye, and maybe you will come back later, you will never know :)

P.S Again this is not ment to be hate, I just say what I think about this
P.S.S I like banana's
Do players even know what they want? They beg for gamemodes like buildwars and then complain when they're added lol.

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Do players even know what they want? They beg for gamemodes like buildwars and then complain when they're added lol.
Yup, I dont get it either. But I respect the work they do for us, but some players just can not appreciate it, rip xd

PanicAtTheMine

Jun 7, 2015
IM GONNA MISS YOU TOMVE!! thank you for playing sw with me and arlayna!! (btw its Cleo) good bye ! <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom