Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
This partnership with mojang is stupid. "Official mojang server"? You would have so much more freedom with versions and such if you didnt have to do whatever mojang says because its a "Partnership" The only benifent is shoutouts at minecon and such (off topic but sorta not. but this has been on my mind for quite some times, does anyone else find it funny how at minecon earth they said "Playing Bed wars on MINEPLEX but not hypixel? Like just because they have a partnership.... haha hypixels the one that reinvented bedwars and made it popular. They are also the biggest minecraft server lmao alright back to the thread). Theres really not many other benefits. Almost every cubecraft player would support the idea of leaving the partnership as far as i can see.

Last edited:

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Guess gommehd did invent it but hypixels definitely the one who popularized it.
Well GommeHD is a German server. Cube took it's idea and they made it popular. Hypixel made it closer to the original version and hence popularized BEDwars, but Egg/Cake/Bedwars is the same game with slightly different interpretations.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
There are so many things wrong with this post
This partnership with mojang is stupid. "Official mojang server"?
no no they partnered with MICROSOFT directly mojang really dosent have much say in it
You would have so much more freedom with versions
How are we restricted we can promote whatever server version we want
The only benifent is shoutouts at minecon and such
and the promotion of our brand new BT server
hypixels the one that invented bedwars and made it popular.
correct however the concept of hypixels bedwars is copy of our eggwars with tweeks and changes
Almost every cubecraft player would support the idea of leaving the partnership as far as i can see.
not everyone, though i do support the backing out with microsoft spewing regulation crap that they dont follow themselves

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
correct however the concept of hypixels bedwars is copy of our eggwars with tweeks and changes
GommeHD is a German server. Well Cube took it's idea and they made it popular. Hypixel made it closer to the original version and hence popularized BEDwars, but Egg/Cake/Bedwars is the same game with slightly different interpretations.

I personally don't think the partnership is that bad. Yes we got ourselves a crappy filter but that's about it. It won't prevent Cubecraft from releasing 1.8 games or updating to 1.14 when it's released. Besides Cubecraft is probably getting paid which means they'll be able to contract more developers to make better games for us the community.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This partnership with mojang is stupid. "Official mojang server"? You would have so much more freedom with versions and such if you didnt have to do whatever mojang says because its a "Partnership" The only benifent is shoutouts at minecon and such (off topic but sorta not. but this has been on my mind for quite some times, does anyone else find it funny how at minecon earth they said "Playing Bed wars on MINEPLEX but not hypixel? Like just because they have a partnership.... haha hypixels the one that invented bedwars and made it popular. They are also the biggest minecraft server lmao alright back to the thread). Theres really not many other benefits. Almost every cubecraft player would support the idea of leaving the partnership as far as i can see.
One word
AGREED

D

Deleted member 169486

Let's not forget that the chat filter is because of the partnership.

Reactions: Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 169486

Its both better and worse, better because its not as broken as the old one was, worse because they block everything
Sophie suggested that people could choose it to be blocked all together, have *****, or just allow it, but Mojang wont let them.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Sophie suggested that people could choose it to be blocked all together, have *****, or just allow it, but Mojang wont let them.
Its not mojang they hooked up with its microsoft, mojang isnt affiliated with console or PE edition that 4J studios work

But what i mean by not say anything is i really cant say anything because it blocks any word i try to type and im not muted

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
They are also the biggest minecraft server
Mineplex is probably now the world's largest server because of it's partnership with microsoft and it's Better Together server. Playing bedwars on there might be more common than on Hypixel. Mineplex had nearly 50k players on the cross platform server alone the last time I checked windows 10 edition. Cubecraft could become the world's largest server once they come out with their Better Together server so I think they should keep the partnership. Once the server comes out I think both servers will benefit from all the new purchases made on it.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+99999999999999999999999999999999999 this is needed. Whether its as soon as console players can play non-partnered servers on BTU or before then it needs to happen #MakeCubeGreatAgain #LeaveThePartnership #MskeCubePG

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Bedrock edition won't survive for more than 8 months. Once people on Windows 10 get more used to PvP, people on non-windows 10 won't stand a chance. All of them will move to Java edition after they realize how much of a ripoff Bedrock is and how much better Java is in general for pretty much everything. Once the Win10 community is isolated they'll all move to Java edition as they all already have it.

tl;dr waste of time

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Bedrock edition won't survive for more than 8 months. Once people on Windows 10 get more used to PvP, people on non-windows 10 won't stand a chance. All of them will move to Java edition after they realize how much of a ripoff Bedrock is and how much better Java is in general for pretty much everything. Once the Win10 community is isolated they'll all move to Java edition as they all already have it.

tl;dr waste of time
If PvP experience on servers was what most console/mobile players cared about why didn't they all move to Java edition long ago? Why didn't they move when Java edition had more features in general? The console and mobile version of minecraft was popular as soon as it came out and it will remain popular longer than Java edition will. I don't think people will just quit playing on server networks on there friends just because they can't PvP that well and win games. Just look at the playerbase of any large server network on Java edition or just all the spam clickers and people who are terrible at 1.9 PvP on Cubecraft. The fact that they probably lose every PvP game doesn't keep them from playing.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This partnership with mojang is stupid. "Official mojang server"? You would have so much more freedom with versions and such if you didnt have to do whatever mojang says because its a "Partnership" The only benifent is shoutouts at minecon and such (off topic but sorta not. but this has been on my mind for quite some times, does anyone else find it funny how at minecon earth they said "Playing Bed wars on MINEPLEX but not hypixel? Like just because they have a partnership.... haha hypixels the one that invented bedwars and made it popular. They are also the biggest minecraft server lmao alright back to the thread). Theres really not many other benefits. Almost every cubecraft player would support the idea of leaving the partnership as far as i can see.
I don't agree, because without the partnership we don't have games and developers like this!
Developers need money to make new games, and they earn it from Mojang.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom