Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
So while I was in my sleep deprived state I had an idea and I'm interested what everyone things. Anyways, my thought is that if you make it to first place on a leader board you get a neat rank, however this rank doesn't give you anything at all, it just looks neat. you would only have the rank as long as you were 1st on a scoreboard. it could be the coral color (&c). If someone ever overtook your spot as first place than they would receive the rank. I just think it would be neat if they got a little reward for the time they put in, they do get wins upon the thousands. bye people <3

Reactions: Power Ranger

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
so... encouraging targeting... very very good suggestion(sarkastic)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would think it would be Although some of them play really cheap like Gain said I respect the majority of the people on the leaderboards for games that have been around for a while. They are some of cubecraft's biggest fans so why not recognize them beyond a spot in the lobby? :3

L

Lepzi

I would think it would be Although some of them play really cheap like Gain said I respect the majority of the people on the leaderboards for games that have been around for a while. They are some of cubecraft's biggest fans so why not recognize them beyond a spot in the lobby? :3
You better keep it that way it looks good.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
I love this summer name!
It's actually interesting name tbh
I wonder how you came up with it
Because it's realy first of its kind
And it just sounds cool:)

Have a great summer WarZ!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Top Bottom