Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chadowen

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Let's encourage people to report more by adding a leaderboard for them and why not achievements or gifts as Cubletes or Rank as Player of the month or something

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Rewarding people for the reports will encourage false reports edited with programs, so they can punish as much players to get rewards without caring for other people. So i’m against your suggestion.

Chadowen

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Rewarding people for the reports will encourage false reports edited with programs, so they can punish as much players to get rewards without caring for other people. So i’m against your suggestion.
Reporting using such programs like LabyMod are not acceptable so i think it won't happened

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
So to be fair, I do like your idea, people who make a lot of reports put in effort into the server and want to make it better. Though, sadly, like both Marieke and Mivke said, people would sumbit fake reports only to get the rewards or get on the leaderboard.

I think that the system they have now, when you're able to see how many successful reports you got is actually pretty good. You're able to share your stats from the report site with others and that's good enough in my opinion.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Marieke2002 I know that you were moderator before,so you know how thinks work.I did report 13 players,10 successful reports but the other 3 players still got banned for cheating.What does this mean?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Marieke2002 I know that you were moderator before,so you know how thinks work.I did report 13 players,10 successful reports but the other 3 players still got banned for cheating.What does this mean?
The other 3 reports had been handled before yours or the players were already banned in game by a moderator so the player you reported was already punished. But this is a bit off topic so you can contact me via PM or by posting a message on my profile or by messaging a staff member :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom