Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
Im not that high up on leaderboards as im only 42nd on one leaderboard but heres my suggestion. Based off of what ive seen, people complain about being targeted because theyre so high up. So I think top 10, 5, 2, 1 whatever would be best, should get /nick or something like that so they dont get/feel targeted. Maybe this would be good but im not too sure. If you disagree please say why.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
Many people have suggested it but the staff either don't see it or just ignore it. Other people just disagree for no apparent reason, I personally love this idea, and I'm not biased because i'm not even on the leaderboard.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Giving nick to our players might seem like an amazing idea at first, but there are a few downsides to this. My main concern is reporting.
If we give people the ability to use nick, we’d need to pretty much redo our whole reporting system since we need to make sure that nicked players won’t abuse their nickname and can get reported. If were to do this now, these people basically won’t be able to get reported anymore which is quite a concern.
Additionally, I don’t think this is a thing that should be given to “normal” players. While I do understand that there might be some slight focussing, I definitely do not think it’s as much as staffers/youtubers. Players apparently like to kill people with a somewhat special colour name, though far from every player knows everyone on the leaderboard.

Many people have suggested it but the staff either don't see it or just ignore it. Other people just disagree for no apparent reason, I personally love this idea, and I'm not biased because i'm not even on the leaderboard.
I have replied to plenty of /nick suggestions. It’s kinda weird to just go ahead and say this while this isn’t true.

Last edited:

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
Giving nick to our players might seem like an amazing idea at first, but there are a few downsides to this. My main concern is reporting.
If we give people the ability to use nick, we’d need to pretty much redo our whole reporting system since we need to make sure that nicked players won’t abuse their nickname and can get reported. If were to do this now, these people basically won’t be able to get reported anymore which is quite a concern.
I understand this but cant you guys do what hypixel does? I dont play hypixel but im pretty sure they keep track of who has a nicked name and stuff like that. Normal people other than staff can get nick so thats what im confused about.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡