Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Hello, just want to start by saying thanks for taking the time to read this thread.

I'm not sure how many people will remember this, but a while back on the java edition there used to be in game leaderboard of the eggwars, skywars and other lobbies. Things like top kills, wins, and other stats. It was public and not behind a menu for all to see while walking around the lobby. I'd like to see this make a comeback. As I think it's a great way for long time players who grind out wins and kills to have there name and stats on public display for all to see that they are a great player and great at the game mode.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I have seen this discussion brought up many times and I still think it would be nice to have a display of names or something. Whether it is the top 3, or the top 10, it would be nice to reward those players. I understand that being on the leaderboard is an award already, however, almost daily I come across players who didn't even know there was a leaderboard.

Last edited:

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
I like the idea, but the question is, where would they put the leaderboard? We have 1 lobby for every game now, and if every gamemode needs to have a leaderboard in that single lobby, it's gonna be a mess.

Reactions: Lecura

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The older style top 5 leaderboards were created for the gamode lobbies.
Sure, many people liked them including myself, but now, there isn't really a suitable place in the lobby for them.
Everything now is way tighter and more compact, hence i don't really see their place in the current lobby.
Although if the old game lobbies make a comeback, the top 5 leaderboards should do a comeback.

Reactions: Pineapple

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
shouldnt u label this as java
First, I agree with Zeobitz, this should be tagged java, not all networks. Next, I have seen this discussion brought up many times and I still think it would be nice to have a display of names or something. Whether it is the top 3, or the top 10, it would be nice to reward those players. I understand that being on the leaderboard is an award already, however, almost daily I come across players who didn't even know there was a leaderboard.

No it shouldn't be just java, as I want it brought to bedrock as well, the player base on bedrock is just as big as the java so why not have it on both.

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I like the idea, but the question is, where would they put the leaderboard? We have 1 lobby for every game now, and if every gamemode needs to have a leaderboard in that single lobby, it's gonna be a mess.

You put it on the sides, of the lobby, so you walk past the leaderboard on your left and right, as you go to pick the game you want. Ex: solo eggwars.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think this idea were submitted too many times before. I surely agree with it. But It's up to the server management. I think they removed it to make a free space for other things. (maybe)

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
I'd say yes but there is no space for it rn in the main lobby's. I like how it is right now but the suggestion is good. And like someone els said, If the old lobby's will come back the top5 Leaderboards will return to.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd say yes but the problem is that there is little to no space in the lobby for it, when java reaches a certain amount of players again, the separate lobby's might return and I'm pretty sure this will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom