Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see these implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExCiledCorse

May 19, 2020
Scotland
Hey there, so I checked out the bedrock edition leader boards recently and I have an idea of what could be added to improve it...

First of all I think it would be nice to have a monthly leader board instead of just an all time one as if you're new to the server your chances of getting on the leader board are low and I feel like monthly leader boards will create more competitiveness and maybe even more people playing as they have something reachable to work towards.

And in addition monthly stats alongside the monthly leader board would be really handy!

This has probably been mentioned before but I just feel like this would be an addition to the bedrock edition I'd love to see 😁

Thanks for taking your time to read my post. Have a great day!

EDIT : Removed stuff that has already been implemented that I missed, thanks to those that told me about it and gave me instructions to find it!

Last edited:
Reactions: R1ptide and Hushaki

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lastly it would be nice to be able to see the leader boards in game instead of having to go all the way to the website to find them
This is a feature in the game. You click your nether star> click profile> click game statistics> then select the game mode you wanna check leaderboards for

I agree with the monthly leaderboard though, I think that could be a fun concept to implement and give a more fresh feeling for players who maybe recently started on cubecraft.

Reactions: ExCiledCorse

ExCiledCorse

May 19, 2020
Scotland
This is a feature in the game. You click your nether star> click profile> click game statistics> then select the game mode you wanna check leaderboards for

I agree with the monthly leaderboard though, I think that could be a fun concept to implement and give a more fresh feeling for players who maybe recently started on cubecraft.

Ah thanks for letting me know!

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there and welcome to the forums,
Like Calichin said, there is a way to view the leaderboards in-game (he sent the instructions). However, I do think there should be a monthly leaderboard, because I agree that it can be hard for new players to get on an entire leaderboard. Having a monthly leaderboard would also determine the player’s skill-set, not just how long they’ve been playing.
It would also nice to see a “Hall Of Fame” with NCPs that direct you to the leaderboard. For example once side could be the monthly leaderboards, and have all of the game NCPs lined up (and when pressed, it takes you to that game’s leaderboard). And of course the other side would be lifetime leaderboards. The Hall Of Fame could possibly be in that strange “Disco” room behind themsrketplace advertisements in spawn.

+1 😄

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
This has been suggested before. But like I said on there this would be a great addition to the server. I've played the server for a while now but are a long time away from the leaderboards. This would make the games more competitive and fun again. If this was added a lot of players would grind for the top spot. I would also be nice to see a reward for the top 3 players of each month may be a prefix or a special item for in the lobby. Nice suggestion

Reactions: ExCiledCorse

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Hey there, so I checked out the bedrock edition leader boards recently and I have an idea of what could be added to improve it...

First of all I think it would be nice to have a monthly leader board instead of just an all time one as if you're new to the server your chances of getting on the leader board are low and I feel like monthly leader boards will create more competitiveness and maybe even more people playing as they have something reachable to work towards.

And in addition monthly stats alongside the monthly leader board would be really handy!

This has probably been mentioned before but I just feel like this would be an addition to the bedrock edition I'd love to see 😁

Thanks for taking your time to read my post. Have a great day!

EDIT : Removed stuff that has already been implemented that I missed, thanks to those that told me about it and gave me instructions to find it!
In addition I think it would be cool if they had the floating leaderboards for like most wins, most kills, etc
As for the monthly they should make it like hive so you get rewards for placing at the top, it would motivate people to play more and helps with placement

Sep 30, 2020

No plz don’t

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
No plz don’t

Hey!

Please don't reply to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks.

+No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
You can find all rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom