Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
As we all know the leaderboards has changed at a certain point. In my opinion its great that we include 200 players into the leaderboards, But i would love to see more difference between the 1st place player compared to the 200st player then only the pages.
So i came up with something:
Lets say i'm in the leaderboards and i'm on the first page.(which i'm not)
and i talk and people look at my name and see this:
upload_2019-5-8_22-24-0.png

Id like to see something underneath the level ;)
For example:

Player Info
name: iiJulian_
Rank(s): Obsidian
Level: 105
Leaderboards: Eggwars Page 1
or let s say i'm in the second page
Leaderboards: Eggwars Page 2
and so on.....
People who are in serveral leaderboards will be something like this
Leaderboards: Eggwars: Page 6
Skywarrs: Page 1

Another option would be to just display the place underneath the level!
Like this
Leaderboards: Eggwars : 12th Place

Let me know which one you prefer! Please!

I'd like to see it to give people more credit for their place that they have earned in the leaderboards.
because most Leaderboard players don't get recognized. and not many people bother to scroll and notice you between this big list of names

Please let me know what you think or if you have something to add to this idea!
x Julian

D

Deleted member 436996

This is kinda useless and leaderboards already lost their non existing value, and tbh, no one really cares about which leaderboards someone is at

Reactions: Juskebat and God.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
This is kinda useless and leaderboards already lost their non existing value, and tbh, no one really cares about which leaderboards someone is at
Some people do, but I would say that they make a setting that you can chose 1 leaderboard that will be shown. So for example you are a beast in Eggwars, you could chose Eggwars as leaderboard game. And every time someone hovers over, they see your position. Like Basketman13 65th.

Pvpnolifer3

Jan 7, 2019
Im not in the leaderboard but i think adding something like this will restore balance because the leaderboards used like an obvious place...where you could see 5 people stand. and those people where being recoqnized

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I actually agree with this. Leaderboard players used to give a lot of recognition to those who were on it, and since The Big Change that hasn't been as much. So, this should be added to, kind of, make up for that!

D

Deleted member 59979

I agree that there should be more significance towards top leaderboard players, but I don't think this is it. I don't want to see a huge amount of stuff when I hover over someone's name, it would be messy to include this much information and I would prefer that they did something like using a building to house a "Hall of fame" or something that's just less messy.

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
As we all know the leaderboards has changed at a certain point. In my opinion its great that we include 200 players into the leaderboards, But i would love to see more difference between the 1st place player compared to the 200st player then only the pages.
So i came up with something:
Lets say i'm in the leaderboards and i'm on the first page.(which i'm not)
and i talk and people look at my name and see this:
View attachment 152610
Id like to see something underneath the level ;)
For example:

Player Info
name: iiJulian_
Rank(s): Obsidian
Level: 105
Leaderboards: Eggwars Page 1
or let s say i'm in the second page
Leaderboards: Eggwars Page 2
and so on.....
People who are in serveral leaderboards will be something like this
Leaderboards: Eggwars: Page 6
Skywarrs: Page 1

Another option would be to just display the place underneath the level!
Like this
Leaderboards: Eggwars : 12th Place

Let me know which one you prefer! Please!

I'd like to see it to give people more credit for their place that they have earned in the leaderboards.
because most Leaderboard players don't get recognized. and not many people bother to scroll and notice you between this big list of names

Please let me know what you think or if you have something to add to this idea!
x Julian
This is a good idea! I think there needs to be option that you can add your place in diffrent games!

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
I agree that there should be more significance towards top leaderboard players, but I don't think this is it. I don't want to see a huge amount of stuff when I hover over someone's name, it would be messy to include this much information and I would prefer that they did something like using a building to house a "Hall of fame" or something that's just less messy.

Because of these comments is because there have been several people who have taken a disinterest in seeing the greatest amount of information that exists in the leaderboard, which is too many places and is very hidden from the public. For me many people have requested a change in terms of giving more recognition to the people who are the best 5 players in a better place, since many people don't give importance to a lot of information and see the whole amount of pages.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom