Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rqbiin

Sep 20, 2015
Sassenheim
Hi,
Is there a change you guys will do something new with the leaderboards?
-Maybe a kill/assists leaderboard at skywars
-Maybe a top 10 leaderboard at some games, that makes it easier to get into it
-(other suggestions possible...)

Greetings,
Rqbiin

Rqbiin

Sep 20, 2015
Sassenheim
Where would they go? I don't think there's enough space, perhaps maybe a toggleable leaderboard?
Yes something like that!
Also a monthly leaderboard is nice too! Mabye the winner of the month gets a reward?! :)

Attachments

• 20180702_164823.jpg
    20180702_164823.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 193

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
This is definitely the most suggested feature on this server now by far. We need kills and other stats leaderboard and monthly leaderboard all on the original leaderboard with a toggleable sign or somethin

Reactions: Josher and Kloska

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
This is definitely the most suggested feature on this server now by far. We need kills and other stats leaderboard and monthly leaderboard all on the original leaderboard with a toggleable sign or somethin
They should make 2 leaderboards; one ‘All time’ leaderboard (like the current) which is toggleable and one monthly leaderboard, which is toggleable as well.

So, in games where you can only play solo (e.g. MinerWare) there will be 2 leaderboards: a monthly toggleable and an ‘All time’ toggleable.
(Won’t affect anything in the lobby because currently, there already are 2 leaderboards in MinerWare)

And for minigames where you also can play in team (e.g. Survival Games) there will be 4 leaderboards.... (1 solo monthly and toggleable 1 solo ‘All time’ and toggleable, 1 team monthly and toggleable, 1team ‘All time’ and toggleable!)
This won’t affect anything in the lobby because currently there already are 4 leaderboards in the SG lobby!

And indeed: for some lobbies (games) they need to find a solution to add 1 or 2 leaderboards... (e.g. In Skywars, they have to add 2 leaderboards to the lobby, and e.g. In Competitive Parkour, there will be one more leaderboard in the lobby (a total of 2)...

I don’t know exactly how hard it is to add leaderboards to a lobby, because I’m not a builder, but if this is possible, I think this will be the best way to do it! ^-^

Reactions: Rqbiin
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom