Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to repeat the leaderboards?

• Yes, good idea

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, not good

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
About the leaderboards on all of the games, maybe repeat the leaderboards so people can challenge them selves again and be in the top just like before, when people used to be online on cubecraft 24/7 just for the leaderboards.

Tell me your feedback!

~Morganne

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Maybe there should be both a permanent and a seasonal leaderboard. I'd like to have a leaderboard that is actually accessible for newer players. But just reseting the existing ones would probably upset a lot of people that put efford in it and though it would last forever. That would probably be easier as a website rather than another build in the lobby. Also you could have more additional information about other stats.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Maybe there should be both a permanent and a seasonal leaderboard. I'd like to have a leaderboard that is actually accessible for newer players. But just reseting the existing ones would probably upset a lot of people that put efford in it and though it would last forever. That would probably be easier as a website rather than another build in the lobby. Also you could have more additional information about other stats.
I like the sound of seasonal leaderboards, I have no chance on getting on the main one

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
ye it would be nice if it gets changed every month or yr, but every day or week wont be fun i think..

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
ye it would be nice if it gets changed every month or yr, but every day or week wont be fun i think..
I think a good system could be to track the points per day and then add up the points of the last 30 days or so. That way you never have to completely reset the boards but after playing for a month you have the same chances as anyone else that played for longer.

Reactions: Froq

Dqnnny

Apr 16, 2017
Netherlands
This is a really good idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom