Leaderboard update?

• No stay the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Monthly leaderboards Or Weekly leaderboards. Or possibly both
It's very difficult to make the current leaderboards if you didn't start playing the gamemode when it was realeased.
For example 90% of the time I spent on Cubecraft is on SG and I do not have half the wins as the 5th place person on the leaderboads
Pros:
  • More people would be able to reach the leaderboards
  • It would make Cubecraft much more competitive; there would be people playing as much as possible to make the leaderboards
  • More people would play because they have a chance to make it on the leaderboards (the increase in amount of players might not be drastic, but I can see it being an encouragement to play Cubecraft more)
  • Encourage more competitive play
Cons:
  • The hardwork that the current leaderboards did would be lost; but that is 90 people out of 90,000 on Cubecraft where they might lose their spot on the leaderboard compared to the thousands of players that want to also make the leaderboard
  • Cubecraft builders might have to redesign the lobbies

Last edited:

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Good idea. It's always nice to be on the scoreboard. And as you say if you don't play when it's released it is difficult to get on the leaderboard. Nice idea!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd actually realy like to see this. More people who aren't on the leaderboards now can make it on the monthly leaderboards.

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah this would be great as you said it would be more competitive and atracts more players to the server and makes existing ones play more. Overall making the server better.

Therefore, in my opinion I would like to see this as long as they kept the all-time leader board then this would be perfect.

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
Great Idea! A leader board with a top 100 is great, but maybe leaderboard spot holders could get rewards.
For example anyone ranked 100 to 75 would get 100 points for every week they stayed in this range. But on the other hand players ranked 10 to 2 would get 450 points and a cubelet, with number 1 gets 550 points and 3 cublets. This is only a idea and the rewards could change on what everyone else thinks about this.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
It's very difficult to make the current leaderboards if you didn't start playing the gamemode when it was realeased.
For example 90% of the time I spent on Cubecraft is on SG and I do not have half the wins as the 5th place person on the leaderboads
Pros:
  • It would make Cubecraft much more competitive; there would be people playing as much as possible to make the leaderboards
  • More people would play because they have a chance to make it on the leaderboards (the increase in amount of players might not be drastic, but I can see it being an encouragement to play Cubecraft more)
Cons:
  • The hardwork that the current leaderboards did would be lost; but that is 90 people out of 90,000 on Cubecraft where they might lose their spot on the leaderboard compared to the thousands of players that want to also make the leaderboard
I Like The Idea A Lot And I would Like To see this in cubecraft +1

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Pros:
Cons:
I like the idea dude, nice post +1:D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Please no
1 the same people who are currently on the leaderboard are going to be on these leaderboards the only person who may not apply is Minerware and that is because they are on 4 different leaderboards So he is on leaderboard for 2 games but it would just be to easy
I' be never agreed with this suggestion ever

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Pros:
Cons:
It's unfair, the players who fighted hard for the leaderbord just need to go because someone make more wins in one week? I do not agree, sorry

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom