Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be leaderboards for kills and level?

• Total voters

Gamenight888

Aug 11, 2019
Something I've noticed is that there are no leaderboards for the amount of kills someone has. I've also noticed that there are no leaderboards for level. This would be a nice thing to have to see how many kills and level someone has. Should this be a feature?

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I agree with this, but to also add to this suggestion, maybe add a monthly and weekly leaderboards, for who got the most wins that week/month. I think it would make the game more competitive because new players can be featured as the best without spending 500 hours in the game just to catch up to the others on the leaderboard who already have 2000 wins. Implementing these leaderboards lowers the barrier of entry to a new player to get on a leaderboard, which might make them play more on the server, as well as make more likely to buy a rank or multiplier, so i think this is not hard to implement and is beneficial to both Cubecraft and the playerbase.

Last edited:

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
I think that the leaderboards nowadays are not special anymore, you'll just end up being a number in messy list of 200 people with no regocnition at all. Therefore I don't see the need of an additional leaderboard. Also a leaderboard for kills stimulates people to kill farm in EggWars.

Reactions: i81g

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
Also a leaderboard for kills stimulates people to kill farm in EggWars.

A kill leaderboard for Eggwars would indeed be a diseaster. Instead of using Kills, there could be a leaderboard with Final Kills. This would easily avoid the Kill farm problem, and would make it possible to also use an additional leaderboard for Eggwars.

Last edited:

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
What about an option where you can choose which leaderboard is shown? Like, ''filter by most kills'' and ''filter by most wins'' or something like that.
I'm curious who the players with the most kills are.

Reactions: i81g

LuxGlez

🎥 Content Creator
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 2, 2016
México
Something I've noticed is that there are no leaderboards for the amount of kills someone has. I've also noticed that there are no leaderboards for level. This would be a nice thing to have to see how many kills and level someone has. Should this be a feature?

Although it is a good idea to add a top of kills, it would also be good if they were added to the lobby, perhaps with a new design to the previous one, a few months ago @JoSeziToDelPra proposed it in this post: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a...hall-of-fame-leaderboard.214449/#post-1032618

Top players would be given better prestige, and also know, in this case, the tops of kills

Gamenight888

Aug 11, 2019
I think that the leaderboards nowadays are not special anymore, you'll just end up being a number in messy list of 200 people with no regocnition at all. Therefore I don't see the need of an additional leaderboard. Also a leaderboard for kills stimulates people to kill farm in EggWars.
It would just be final kills, not kills in general

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom