• Idea Needs improving

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I've seen a few people in the past request for different kinds of leaderboards on the server like kills leaderboard and I think I saw a suggestion to add an 'Eggs broken' leaderboard before for egg-wars, there have been a couple others but those are the ones that come to mind.

Now I've been thinking about this and I realise there isn't room for these leaderboards and if it were to happen it would mean rearranging all of the lobbies to fit them in.

My suggestion would be to add a section on the website dedicated to leaderboards that is automatically updated every few hours or even once or twice a day. This way lobbies wouldn't have have to be rearranged or rebuilt to make this possible and you could also have more that just the top 5 players stats on there. You could show the top 100 players with the top 5 being bolder or the names being bigger and also having the spot on the podiums on the server if the leaderboard they are on is to do with wins.

I don't know how hard it would be for you to connect up the leaderboards with the ingame stats but I feel it would be a quicker and cleaner way around these suggestions and for the competitive players, if they are aiming for the top they would be able to see their progression a lot sooner.

It would also mean that there would be leaderboards all in the same place which would make it much more easily accessible for people to view if they are really interested.

If anyone has any ideas on how this could be improved then it would be awesome to here them. Also if this is unnecessary or pointless then feel free to share your opinion on that :P
I know there are a lot of things Cube are working on at the moment.

Also if you are confused on what I'm trying to get across then feel free to ask about it.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Suggested by me before.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/website-suggestion.180298/

Anyways, since it's the same as my one, I do want to see this on the website. :)

Alsooo, before posting your suggestion, make sure to search to make sure someone hasn't already posted a similar idea. If they have it is usually better to contribute your feedback by replying to an existing idea so that discussion may be furthered there.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.182655/

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I'd love you see more leaderboards, but maybe instead of just making a different forum section, you can maybe add a new item into the hotbar, so it looks like this: (Ofcourse you can change the colour of the text and even make it bold, italic or underline it)
My second idea is maybe instead of putting them all in one book, the books changes depending on which lobby you are in, so if you go to Eggwars you can see all of the Eggwars top lists, and the same goes with the other games. I'd really love to see arcade leaderboards :D
2017-02-02_15.16.10.png
2017-02-02_15.16.26.png
2017-02-02_15.17.09.png
2017-02-02_15.19.11.png
2017-02-02_15.18.29.png
2017-02-02_15.18.32.png

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Suggested by me before.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/website-suggestion.180298/

Anyways, since it's the same as my one, I do want to see this on the website. :)

Alsooo, before posting your suggestion, make sure to search to make sure someone hasn't already posted a similar idea. If they have it is usually better to contribute your feedback by replying to an existing idea so that discussion may be furthered there.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.182655/
Also by the way your thread is locked so I wouldn't have been able to reply anyway

Reactions: ciwa

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I'd love you see more leaderboards, but maybe instead of just making a different forum section, you can maybe add a new item into the hotbar, so it looks like this: (Ofcourse you can change the colour of the text and even make it bold, italic or underline it)
My second idea is maybe instead of putting them all in one book, the books changes depending on which lobby you are in, so if you go to Eggwars you can see all of the Eggwars top lists, and the same goes with the other games. I'd really love to see arcade leaderboards :D
View attachment 128928 View attachment 128929 View attachment 128930 View attachment 128933 View attachment 128934 View attachment 128935
For a smaller leaderboard I actually really like this idea because it would be really convinitent and accessible to just click the book on your hotbar, if you wanted a bigger leaderboard though it would mean you would have to go through a lot of pages to get to the end and you would have probably missed or forgotten a lot of the names on the way being as you can only look at 5 names at a time.

Edit:
arcade leaderboards should definitely become a thing xD

Reactions: Cynamooo

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
View attachment 128928 View attachment 128929 View attachment 128930 View attachment 128933 View attachment 128934 View attachment 128935
Exactly, I truly it fun to have a leaderboard in arcade!

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom