Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Maybe they could make it so that the first 3 gets points for being that place. For example, Bob is 3rd, Richard is 2nd, and Robert is 1st. Bob gets 5 points for being first, Richard gets 15 points for being 2nd and Robert gets 25 points for getting first. It would actually make it so that you don't always have to be first to receive the prize. This should only be for SOLO games though.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Maybe they could make it so that the first 3 gets points for being that place. For example, Bob is 3rd, Richard is 2nd, and Robert is 1st. Bob gets 5 points for being first, Richard gets 15 points for being 2nd and Robert gets 25 points for getting first. It would actually make it so that you don't always have to be first to receive the prize. This should only be for SOLO games though.
I like this idea so much i hope they will add this

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Unfortunately, the devs don't usually implement ideas unless if people like @Mac or @Tacosbefriends tell them that they will tell the devs about this. I say this from experience.
Ultimately it's not up to us. As I am not a dev, I don't know how feasible or useful an idea will be in practice, so our devs make that call. Also we like to update many things at once in one game (editing a plugin majorly once is much easier than editing it in a minor way many times) so if you make a suggestion for a game that's just been updated, it'll be a while before the next update, which is when I pitch these ideas to the devs.

On Topic: Sounds like a neat idea! I don't think it's really super necessary or anything, but it's definitely cool. I'll ask a dev about this and see if it's easy to implement. If not, we still have the lobby armor stands to go by!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Ultimately it's not up to us. As I am not a dev, I don't know how feasible or useful an idea will be in practice, so our devs make that call. Also we like to update many things at once in one game (editing a plugin majorly once is much easier than editing it in a minor way many times) so if you make a suggestion for a game that's just been updated, it'll be a while before the next update, which is when I pitch these ideas to the devs.

On Topic: Sounds like a neat idea! I don't think it's really super necessary or anything, but it's definitely cool. I'll ask a dev about this and see if it's easy to implement. If not, we still have the lobby armor stands to go by!
ok thx fo replying

Reactions: Tacosbefriends
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom