Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

habtor

Jul 11, 2017
Hi Cubes :cube_light:

I want add suggest its very important and make Cubecraft better server, no not better but Greatest server

Its about add leaderboard restarting every months or weeks.>> :)

u ask me way?:eek:

because I want be on leaderboard and all players want, but that soo far to get it
there are many good players want

Dont reset the old leaderboard just add one monthly

first that make players happy and enthusiastic :D
and let pepole love Cube more:oops:

I hope that usefull :)
and thx all

Habtor

D

Deleted member 352903

This has been suggested already, and I agree. It is imposible to get 17k wins in Solo SkyWars and get the first place (well, you can no-live, but pls).
It would be nice if they added another leaderboard in every game.

Reactions: habtor

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia

I want add suggest its very important and make Cubecraft better server, no not better but Greatest server

because I want be on leaderboard and all players want, but that soo far to get it

and thx all

Habtor

Great idea! Finally the other players have an opportunity to be recognised without having to get an insane amount of wins or other stats.
+1

Reactions: habtor

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

and thx all

Habtor

No. I am not on any leaderboard, but this would be unfair for the people on the leaderboard.

habtor

Jul 11, 2017
Still no
People who worked hard to get on the leaderboard will instantly lose their chances
And people who are on the leaderboards already with thousands of wins will be the only people getting on the leaderboards anyways
the old leaderboard not want remove just they add another one
and the worked hard still on it

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I agree!
It would be nice to add an option to possibly view Daily, weekly and Monthly leaderboards as this may create a more competitive atmosphere within the community. meaning it may add some interaction possibilities. Which I would honestly love to see. We may be seeing tournaments or events that are community-based on most of the competitive game modes if this were to happen.

As well as this, there may be a prize for players who are on Top of the monthly leaderboards. Maybe a custom cosmetic or a points reward? I feel some game exclusive cosmetics would catch the eye of many players as we all would love to show off how amazing we are at games ;)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I can not get 10.000 wins in one month, because it will reset at the end of each month. You will be unable to receive an achievement because you need to win over and over and over etc.

also I’m not going to waste my time to get at the leaderboard, If it will reset.
Also adding another one, just a question where? There’s no space for it. They can make space. Also If it will reset each month, where does the wins go, If you want to keep the regular leaderboard?
Still no
People who worked hard to get on the leaderboard will instantly lose their chances
And people who are on the leaderboards already with thousands of wins will be the only people getting on the leaderboards anyways
And this.
so no

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
How?
Its monthly its like a little competition.
I mean, sure its impossible to ge on the leader board unless you do 24/7 no life, but if you reset the leaderboard anyway, the first time will be unfair because those people on the leader board right now worked so hard to get up there.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Nearly 2 years I spent to get my score in tower defense, I don't brag I help everyone in gameplay and u will often see me helping others within the game, if the boards were reset then I probably won't bother even playing it again to be honest. I don't now about the other leaderboards in other games so I can't really comment on them, but I do know certain players from them perry is one kioska is another,both of which are excellent players and I know has worked hard also for the spots they have! but the ones in tower defense every player on there has earned that place and has worked really hard to get on there. That's all I have to say on the matter of resetting them :/

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Suggested hundreds of times, wait, I’m wrong:
thousands of times before !!!!

And Cube isn’t listening.....
This is what the community wants AND NEEDS !!!!

Nobody asks to remove the current leaderboards, we just ask to ADD monthly leaderboards, plz!!!!
You won’t hurt the current leaderboard players as their spot doesn’t get taken a way, no, you just stimulate other people to try and play harder to make it onto a leaderboard too !!!!

Reactions: GFrancoH36

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Toggleable leaderboards should be nice. But ifthe leaderboards gets reset, the people that are on the leaderboard w'ont be so happy

Reactions: Slimeyz
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom