Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You want a leaderboard prefix?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Hi ^^ Im not on the leaderboard but I know that you don't really get anything for reaching it. Wouldn't it be cool to get a Tag to apply saying something like "Leaderboard". Its just an idea but i think it would be very nice! What do you think about it? Vote in the poll above!

Last edited:

i81g

Dec 8, 2019
Fairbanks, AK
Pronouns
She/They
Neat idea. I think it would make a positive impact for both the community and the network itself as it gives more reasons for players to grind which equals more active members. This is just my opinion though, as I am just a random person on the internet after all. Also, the idea of the prefix (or whatever the item would be) being toggle able would solve most problems this decision would make. Therefore, the people who don't mind having it could have it, and the people who don't wish to be targeted could turn it off.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
sadly, theres already a trophy win effect, would be a great option. But yeah, generally more than just the bord entry would be aweseome.

@Pineapple Man would you agree to something else than a prefix?

SuejinLee

Jul 23, 2020
Hi ^^ Im not on the leaderboard but I know that you don't really get anything for reaching it. Wouldn't it be cool to get a Tag to apply saying something like "Leaderboard". Its just an idea but i think it would be very nice! What do you think about it? Vote in the poll above!
honestly that'd be great bc when I got on the lb u dont rlly um earn anything besides just having ur name on the leaderboard and ik theres others disagreeing w this and i understand we get targeted quite a lot, but u can always take off the prefix and stuff. It's like how most lbs r vips and we change our name to grey so we dont get targeted or noticed.

Reactions: Lmaoava
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom