Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VIPTankz123

Aug 1, 2016
When a giant gets through this you have to question; are leaches towers actually good? I wanted to test how good leaches are, and tried this.I knew leaches weren't brilliant and they are partly good for stun, but when a single giant gets through this defense, I just give up on them.
2016-08-23_02.12.11.png

Reactions: MLG As Hell God

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
That's because they need time to charge up. Whem you don't have anything slowing the mobs down they just get by with no harm done.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Leaches are only good when there are a multitude of mobs, so it can consistently be locking onto something to charge up quickly.
It's damage output otherwise sucks.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I agree with waddle. If they only have one target to lock on to they only get a bit of charge.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
When a giant gets through this you have to question; are leaches towers actually good? I wanted to test how good leaches are, and tried this.I knew leaches weren't brilliant and they are partly good for stun, but when a single giant gets through this defense, I just give up on them
They blaze rushed at the same time, as you can see in the picture
Then it wasn't just one giant then, was it?
Spamming a tower isn't the way to bring out it's full potential. Sure you have Ice and Mage Towers, but you need a variety.
That and looking at the picture, very few of the Leaches have even half of their charge thingy full. That's the one ace in the hole about this tower; if you don't the shockwave, might as well be placing down Zeus Towers instead.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
In all honesty, I didn't believe leach towers were worth even half of their price. You could've done much more with just artillery, mages, and poison. I'm glad you've posted this though, I think I'll put a link to this page in my guide.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Sorry to ask (again), but this thread is too old.
If a staff is able to lock it then please do so. I would like to see new threads in the Tower Defense Section.
@DontYouDare

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom