Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Layer Spleef as permanent game?

• Yes, it's the superior gamemode.

• No, it sucks.

• Different arcade game would be better.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
But this is the same with Tower Defence, That feeling never exceeds 100 :eek:
In no way can you compare the amount of people that play Tower Defence with the amount of people that play Spleef. TD does reach 100+ sometimes though. Depends on the day and time.
Also in the image you can see TD has twice as much players as Spleef.

Reactions: zFqcus

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
In no way can you compare the amount of people that play Tower Defence with the amount of people that play Spleef. TD does reach 100+ sometimes though. Depends on the day and time.
Also in the image you can see TD has twice as much players as Spleef.
Hmm Here you have a point, TD is certainly better than LS I think :o

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
And this is not a Layer spleef suggestion,it's more like "Make ls permanent"

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
And this is not a Layer spleef suggestion,it's more like "Make ls permanent"
"Make Layer Spleef (or another Arcade game) a permanent game" isn't a suggestion? What is it then?
How is it not an arcade game? Just because it wasn’t put together with the “official” arcade games, it doesn’t mean it isn’t an arcade themed game itself. You want layer Spleef? You got mini Spleef in MW! You want Wing Rush? You got Fly Through Hoops!
Arcade games are meant to be simple and short. MinerWare is 16 simple and short mini games put together. How is it not an arcade game?
Did I read this right? Yes I did. Here we go again. Can you stop being short-sighted and comparing short boss games of Minerware to full Arcade games? This is basically just an insult. Then you can also throw Blockwars CTF away since we already have Paintball CTF Mode.

About the suggestion: The reason why Arcade Games actually starts is that those games are Featured Games. Yes those games starts with only 4 players, but I remember waiting way too long for a game to start when Arcade was still a thing. And that was for almost every Arcade game at summer 2018. I love how Arcade games fills almost instantly while they are a Featered Game. I'm affraid waiting for players again would be the case again if we put Layer Spleef (or another Arcade game) as a full game again.

Then put Blockwars as a full game again so that Arcade games has 90% more chance to be featured again. Or even better but I don't think that will happen ever again: Get 20K players again so that there's room for every game lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marieke2001

Rawben

Apr 7, 2016
I used to love the spleef minigame i played it all the time! I would love if it came back in a minigame!

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I really love arcade games, and I find it unfortunate that they're gone but I do understand it. In my opinion it shouldn't stay as a permanent game, I like the idea of a changing game mode and well we really shouldn't keep every game as a permanent.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom