Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Layer Spleef Record.png

Hey all, haven't posted on here in a while, but I thought I'd share my best Layer Spleef score so far. It was 34, now 36!

I'm hoping to get 40 trophies some time! :D

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Really good job!
It's nice to see challenges that the community pushes themselves towards as this can bring lots of competition and new friendships within Cubecraft! I am really pleased for you that you received a very high amount of trophies in a certain arcade game! maybe you could try all the others or possibly mixed arcade? Try pushing yourself more and more as I am sure you found it whilst very stressful it was fun xD

It's really nice to see records being set and challenges being achieved and set. After all, we all love that feeling of finishing a goal after hours of getting to that point.

Reactions: qDeqni and Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Really good job!
It's nice to see challenges that the community pushes themselves towards as this can bring lots of competition and new friendships within Cubecraft! I am really pleased for you that you received a very high amount of trophies in a certain arcade game! maybe you could try all the others or possibly mixed arcade? Try pushing yourself more and more as I am sure you found it whilst very stressful it was fun xD

It's really nice to see records being set and challenges being achieved and set. After all, we all love that feeling of finishing a goal after hours of getting to that point.
Couldn’t have put it better myself :)

D

Deleted member 352903

My best is 10 :C
Also, congratz, good job C:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom