Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spleeef

Well-Known Member
May 21, 2017
23
95
89
26
19/11/16 - 1k wins

2019_11_16_00_12_35_138.jpg


win/death - [ 1:0.837 ]


20/3/21 - 2k wins


2020-03-21_09.40.38.png

win/death - [ 1:0.7455 ]


20/4/12 - 3k wins


2020_04_12_17_30_45_957.jpg

win/death - [ 1:0.6376 ]



20/7/01 - 4k wins

2020-07-01_09.24.14.png

win/death - [ 1:0.5865 ]
Winning Rate : 63.03%

Wins : 4000

Deaths : 2346
[Include LagBack, PingLag, Campers, Splegg pros..]





My Dreams in Layer Spleef
1. 10k wins
2. winning rate 70%
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
Top Bottom