Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narri

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2017
In the ninth island, the Swampland, there are lava source blocks you can pick up. You are expected to turn at least four of these into obsidian to craft an enchanting table for a main quest.

My primary issue is that a player could block up all the lava with blocks (if they don't have water in their inventory) and then be unable to progress as they have no way of getting lava/obsidian as they blocked their very limited supply. That and it would be nice to be able to purchase more lava for a little more automation with farms.

It would be great if lava buckets were added to the shop, even if they were expensive, for the sake of improving the base as well as ridding a potential way to make a quest impossible.

I apologise if this was already planned/has reasoning for not being in the shop already.

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Sure it will be really useful to have lava buckets available if you block all the source or something, good idea.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
In the ninth island, the Swampland, there are lava source blocks you can pick up. You are expected to turn at least four of these into obsidian to craft an enchanting table for a main quest.

My primary issue is that a player could block up all the lava with blocks (if they don't have water in their inventory) and then be unable to progress as they have no way of getting lava/obsidian as they blocked their very limited supply. That and it would be nice to be able to purchase more lava for a little more automation with farms.

It would be great if lava buckets were added to the shop, even if they were expensive, for the sake of improving the base as well as ridding a potential way to make a quest impossible.

I apologise if this was already planned/has reasoning for not being in the shop already.

I han't thought that, but it can still be useful and even if it is important, it should not be so expensive, remember that we're talking for 1 lava, and there is no way to create infinite lava.

driima

Quest Master
Jan 23, 2018
United Kingdom

You're absolutely right! This should have been added. We'll add it to the shop!

Craeonkie

Apr 12, 2020
You're absolutely right! This should have been added. We'll add it to the shop!
Which section is lava buckets in? I can't seem to find it. Is it only unlockable in swamp because I have unlocked nether but can't find it

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Which section is lava buckets in? I can't seem to find it. Is it only unlockable in swamp because I have unlocked nether but can't find it
It's probably in misc. (since water buckets are there) but i think its on 9th island not nether

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
  • Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Locked 🔒

Reactions: xFqbian
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom