Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MelsBov

Novice Member
Dec 15, 2018
I would like to see the launch pad change just a little. It bothers me that if you spawn all the way to the left or right of the pad, you cant easily reach it. So my suggestion: Make it 5 blocks wide. Yep thats my suggestion. Lemme know what you think and have a nice day :)

Edit: If you spawn on the left and need a game on the left, you need to move to the right to use the launch pad and then move back left to go left. Making it 5 blocks will make this less hard to deal with. Also the smoothe stone platform is 1.2.5.2.1 So making it 5 blocks perfectly fits.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I would like to see the launch pad change just a little. It bothers me that if you spawn all the way to the left or right of the pad, you cant easily reach it. So my suggestion: Make it 5 blocks wide. Yep thats my suggestion. Lemme know what you think and have a nice day :)

Edit: If you spawn on the left and need a game on the left, you need to move to the right to use the launch pad and then move back left to go left. Making it 5 blocks will make this less hard to deal with. Also the smoothe stone platform is 1.2.5.2.1 So making it 5 blocks perfectly fits.
In the latest 'official' forum post they said they were planning to bring the old lobby's back. So i think this is just temporary. I don't really have an issue with walking towards the launch pad. But they can add it in like 10 minutes, so for me they indeed can just add it if people think it's annoying.

MelsBov

Novice Member
Dec 15, 2018
In the latest 'official' forum post they said they were planning to bring the old lobby's back. So i think this is just temporary. I don't really have an issue with walking towards the launch pad. But they can add it in like 10 minutes, so for me they indeed can just add it if people think it's annoying.
Where can I find those official forum posts?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom