Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hey Cubecraft, I'll keep it short, Im 15 and am currently a high school student. my ign is EnderDragon_9, but most people just call me Ender. I have been playing cubecraft for a couple of years, and I hope to play it for a couple more =)

edit: oh yeah, and my favorite game is MinerWare

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Hello and Welcome to the Forums Ender, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Also, are you 15 or 19, not that it matters as much I was just a bit confused. :3

D

Deleted member 481668

Ayy Ender! Welcome to the one and only cubecraft forums, hope to see some more posts of you! Minerware is a really nice game, hope to see you around! ^^

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there Ender, welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
I also really like MinerWare, I’m going to guess you play it on Java, seeing you have your account connected. I usually play on Bedrock Edition, but occasionally Java. I hope to see you around in MinerWare so I can show you my skills (kind of, haha).
Don’t forget to read CubeCraft’s Policy to ensure that there are no incidents in the community. Otherwise, see you around :).

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom