Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,745
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I had saved this video a long time ago and I forgot to share it, in this one I do a tour during the last moments of the previous 1.12 bedrock network.

I think it might be interesting and a nice reminder of what CubeCraft pre 1.19 was like. :cubie2:

I miss that lovely days
 

Itz1Helmut

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 22, 2024
24
132
49
17
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I had saved this video a long time ago and I forgot to share it, in this one I do a tour during the last moments of the previous 1.12 bedrock network.

I think it might be interesting and a nice reminder of what CubeCraft pre 1.19 was like. :cubie2:

I miss the old lobby. It was so cool!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle and Flxen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom