Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Once the bugs and meh's are fixed, new kits should be priority. I mean there's like 6 kits, and before there was about 18 or so. Here are a few snappy kit ideas that i hope you like :3
Please note that these are suggestions that are for Survival games only, but i have a thread on suggestions for skywars also c: Make sure you check both of them out and leave your opinions ::3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Potato man
Contents: A spin off from the kit "carrot man", rather than a fire wand, this will grant a potato with knockback II
Price: 1600 points
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Steakout
Contents: Spelled that way for a reason, this kit grants a random piece of leather armour and a piece of steak
Price: 1200 points
Title: Nuclear
Contents: 1x TnT that will activate upon trying to place down. It will do chaotic damage to anyone near, and half the damage done will reflect onto you.
Price: 16,000 points
Title: Swiftness
Contents: Infinite speed I
Price: 420 points
Title: Archer (yeah, there isn't even a bow kit yet)
Contents: 1x bow with 5 arrows
Price: 1500 points
Title: Sniper rifle
Contents: 1x bow with power II and 15 arrows
Price: 10,000 points
Title: Pyro-bow
Contents: 1x flame I bow with 3 arrows
Price: 5,000 points
Title: UAV
Contents: Gives a compass that displays all enemy locations in the area once there are only 8 players left
Price: 55,000 points + 5,000 vanity points
Title: Mob of the dead
Contents: Appear as a random enemy mob to scare your foes into submission
Price: 10,000 vanity points
Title: Warpstar
Contents: 2x enderpearls
Price: 1,600 points
Title: Final stand
Contents: Upon entering the deathmatch area (if you last that long), you will be given a strength I potion
Price: 24,000 points
Title: Advanced UAV
Contents: A second UAV that will display chests as well as enemies
Price: 125,000 points
Title: Spit-roast
Contents: Every food item found will be cooked
Price: 12,000 points
Title: Hunger-salvation
Contents: Your prayers have been answered! 2 bread at the start of the game
Price: 500 points
Title: chef
Contents: 1x apple, 1x bread, 1x steak
Price: 1000 points
Title: Master chef
Contents: 1x god apple, 1x gold apple, 5x steak
Price: 15,000 points
Title: Dominion
Contents: 1x diamond sword, 1x iron armour set, 1x gold apple 1x bow 10x arrows
Price: 250,000 points
Title: Redstone rank
Contents: i want et su much :c gives you a redstone rank for the game
Price: 25,000 vanity points
All opinions are appreciated, what do you think of the kit suggestions? If you have an idea that is just burning up inside you, post it here c: All suggestions are welcome :3

SuckerPunch2234

Apr 2, 2014
Great try m8 I love most the kits but I want to add one more thing
Fisherman
Cost 400 points
1 Fishing Rod , 5 Fish , 2 cooked fish and a boat ( maybe )

Reactions: Exciting_pancake
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom