1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Large Survival games kit suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Snap, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Once the bugs and meh's are fixed, new kits should be priority. I mean there's like 6 kits, and before there was about 18 or so. Here are a few snappy kit ideas that i hope you like :3
    Please note that these are suggestions that are for Survival games only, but i have a thread on suggestions for skywars also c: Make sure you check both of them out and leave your opinions ::3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Potato man
    Contents: A spin off from the kit "carrot man", rather than a fire wand, this will grant a potato with knockback II
    Price: 1600 points
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Steakout
    Contents: Spelled that way for a reason, this kit grants a random piece of leather armour and a piece of steak
    Price: 1200 points
    Title: Nuclear
    Contents: 1x TnT that will activate upon trying to place down. It will do chaotic damage to anyone near, and half the damage done will reflect onto you.
    Price: 16,000 points
    Title: Swiftness
    Contents: Infinite speed I
    Price: 420 points
    Title: Archer (yeah, there isn't even a bow kit yet)
    Contents: 1x bow with 5 arrows
    Price: 1500 points
    Title: Sniper rifle
    Contents: 1x bow with power II and 15 arrows
    Price: 10,000 points
    Title: Pyro-bow
    Contents: 1x flame I bow with 3 arrows
    Price: 5,000 points
    Title: UAV
    Contents: Gives a compass that displays all enemy locations in the area once there are only 8 players left
    Price: 55,000 points + 5,000 vanity points
    Title: Mob of the dead
    Contents: Appear as a random enemy mob to scare your foes into submission
    Price: 10,000 vanity points
    Title: Warpstar
    Contents: 2x enderpearls
    Price: 1,600 points
    Title: Final stand
    Contents: Upon entering the deathmatch area (if you last that long), you will be given a strength I potion
    Price: 24,000 points
    Title: Advanced UAV
    Contents: A second UAV that will display chests as well as enemies
    Price: 125,000 points
    Title: Spit-roast
    Contents: Every food item found will be cooked
    Price: 12,000 points
    Title: Hunger-salvation
    Contents: Your prayers have been answered! 2 bread at the start of the game
    Price: 500 points
    Title: chef
    Contents: 1x apple, 1x bread, 1x steak
    Price: 1000 points
    Title: Master chef
    Contents: 1x god apple, 1x gold apple, 5x steak
    Price: 15,000 points
    Title: Dominion
    Contents: 1x diamond sword, 1x iron armour set, 1x gold apple 1x bow 10x arrows
    Price: 250,000 points
    Title: Redstone rank
    Contents: i want et su much :c gives you a redstone rank for the game
    Price: 25,000 vanity points
    All opinions are appreciated, what do you think of the kit suggestions? If you have an idea that is just burning up inside you, post it here c: All suggestions are welcome :3

2. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    Master Chef seems kinda OP, even if it does cost a ton of points. The other ones look good though (except redstone rank. YOU CAN NOT HAZ. MWAHAHAHAHA)

3. SuckerPunch2234

SuckerPunch2234 Member

Great try m8 I love most the kits but I want to add one more thing
    Fisherman
    Cost 400 points
    1 Fishing Rod , 5 Fish , 2 cooked fish and a boat ( maybe )

Exciting_pancake likes this.
  4. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

</3

5. CrystalMoonlight94

CrystalMoonlight94 Member

Cytus Player
    Home Page:
    :D