Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
8,124
6,646
409
27
East-Flanders, Belgium
You know you can create your own channel on TeamSpeak. And if you want that people want to join your channel, you can put it on Public [So don't type in a password]. If you want to TS only with friends, you can type in a password. So no needed to make more rooms, I guess. :)
 

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
4,787
3,147
348
I guess we won't need separated channels for each country if there is the possibility to create your own. :P

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom