Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adlerauge90ß

Aug 27, 2016
Dear cubecraft team: i and me friends love the server but we speak german and the server have the Language English, Spain and Netherland. please make for me, me friends and all German player on cubecraft the language German on the server..

Reactions: KitKatkels17

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Theorically Dutch, English and Spanish are the most common languages spoken on this server. Maybe in a future if a lot of people speak different languages they will add more. Think that there is also Italian, Arabian, Russian people on the server, and they don't have translation to their languages.
But I always support those ideas that will make CCG reach more people and more understandable for people who don't talk that languages that are already translated.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I really want a Portuguese translation to be added but oh well. The current problem with your suggestion is that Cubecraft doesn't have any fluently German speaking Staff members whom are able to translate the games (Not sure if I'm right). So it can take a while before they add other translations.
Besides the amount of German players is rather low in my opinion. It's really rare to see someone speaking German. Most of them simply speak English.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
It is not as easy as you think for Cubecraft to make the server also in German. Though I think that the more languages there are, the more the server will grow.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Theorically Dutch, English and Spanish are the most common languages spoken on this server. Maybe in a future if a lot of people speak different languages they will add more. Think that there is also Italian, Arabian, Russian people on the server, and they don't have translation to their languages.
But I always support those ideas that will make CCG reach more people and more understandable for people who don't talk that languages that are already translated.
Imo the best answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: SrNatsu
G

Gamerfull

I usually speak Spanish and English. Anyway you can use the Google translator even if uncomfortable :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Dear cubecraft team: i and me friends love the server but we speak german and the server have the Language English, Spain and Netherland. please make for me, me friends and all German player on cubecraft the language German on the server..
Yes I do support adding more useful languages to the server.
Personally I want chinese as an availible option because its the most popular language out there. Unfortuently, as far as I know there is no fluent chinese staff.
To add a new option, there must be at least 1 staff that is fluent in that language.
So far there is:
Dutch, Spanish, English and Arabic.

Doesn't seem that much of a choice so I support adding other languages to the server.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think there should be more languages overall.
The only problem with adding more languages is that there has to be atleast one staff member speaking that language, and if there isn't it could be complicated adding that language.
But hopefully they start supporting more languges in the near future ;)

Eleanora

Nov 5, 2016
I think there should be more languages overall.
The only problem with adding more languages is that there has to be atleast one staff member speaking that language, and if there isn't it could be complicated adding that language.
But hopefully they start supporting more languges in the near future ;)
Why does it have to be a staff member anyway. Thats pretty dumb.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Why does it have to be a staff member anyway. Thats pretty dumb.
Official translations are way more professional than having a community member translate it for them.

As much as I'd love to see more languages being added, I'm gonna have to say no.
If one language gets added, why not this language? and that language? and all of the other possible languages?
The main three spoken languages across Cubecraft are English, Spanish and Dutch. These currently are the only ones with a proper language mode in the settings, and it was probably a pain to do already. Adding more uncommon languages would probably lead to other people wanting their own languages translated as well. The problem with that is: We pretty much need a staff member that speaks that language fluently AND has the time to help translate for a setting, which probably takes a lot of effort to implement.
Adding a German setting may end up happening eventually, but for now it's definitely not a necessity.
Worst case scenario you could try to use the Dutch one since (in my opinion) Dutch and German are very similar on the vocabulary side of things. It's probably best if you stick with English though since it's easy for you to learn & very useful to know.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Maybe only selecting the most popular ones in reality?
Wouldn't mean much if none of the player base speaks it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They'd also need a staff member that speaks it fluently to be able to translate & moderate.

Dutch is not at all a very common language in the world, but it is popular on Cube.
(I think it's safe to say that the second most spoken language on Cube is Dutch.)

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Wouldn't mean much if none of the player base speaks it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They'd also need a staff member that speaks it fluently to be able to translate & moderate.

Dutch is not at all a very common language in the world, but it is popular on Cube.
(I think it's safe to say that the second most spoken language on Cube is Dutch.)
Good point.

Eleanora

Nov 5, 2016
Official translations are way more professional than having a community member translate it for them.

As much as I'd love to see more languages being added, I'm gonna have to say no.
If one language gets added, why not this language? and that language? and all of the other possible languages?
The main three spoken languages across Cubecraft are English, Spanish and Dutch. These currently are the only ones with a proper language mode in the settings, and it was probably a pain to do already. Adding more uncommon languages would probably lead to other people wanting their own languages translated as well. The problem with that is: We pretty much need a staff member that speaks that language fluently AND has the time to help translate for a setting, which probably takes a lot of effort to implement.
Adding a German setting may end up happening eventually, but for now it's definitely not a necessity.
Worst case scenario you could try to use the Dutch one since (in my opinion) Dutch and German are very similar on the vocabulary side of things. It's probably best if you stick with English though since it's easy for you to learn & very useful to know.
Well I dont have a problem since Im multilingual but I see a ton of people who dont know whats going on. Instead of waiting for a staff member you could just make a normal player do it. Are we less of a person just because we dont have a rank? If you think that a staff member is more trustworthy than a player you have problem because thats rude doesnt make sense. And dutch and german are similar but a german person will not understand dutch if they dont speak english so its useless.
In my opinion its less professional that a staff member translates a language they only had for for example 3 years at school than a normal player who grew up learning that language.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Well I dont have a problem since Im multilingual but I see a ton of people who dont know whats going on. Instead of waiting for a staff member you could just make a normal player do it. Are we less of a person just because we dont have a rank? If you think that a staff member is more trustworthy than a player you have problem because thats rude doesnt make sense. And dutch and german are similar but a german person will not understand dutch if they dont speak english so its useless.
Yes, it's likely that there are people who only speak a language that's not supported by Cube.
The thing is: that doesn't stop them from knowing how to play games. Most players are introduced to Cube my Youtubers and some are introduced by their friends. They'll undoubtedly already know how to play the game without the server really telling them anything. The youtubers & friends are already there to learn from. It's definitely not that people don't know how to play if they don't speak any of the languages.
Now in regards to the staff part: I'm not saying players aren't trustworthy, but it's much more professional to have staff do that for the server.

In my opinion its less professional that a staff member translates a language they only had for for example 3 years at school than a normal player who grew up learning that language
Obviously they don't leave it to just one person most of the time. They have to check it at least once to see if there are any grammatical mistakes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom