Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have a seperate game for laggers than for people who don't lag?

• Yes, please divide games up according to the players' ping!

• No, laggers should be able to use their advantages in a joint game

• No, laggers don't deserve a different treatment

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
So, I have been frustrated with cubecraft for a lot of months now. I play mostly eggwars, and it really is frustrating to deal with laggers.
I mean, when someone has a hacked client and has reach or anti-kb, they get banned for it. But laggers get to roam freely with the same advantages. Due to their lag, they get reach (spamclicking back doesn't hit them at all, even though you get knocked back time after time. Laggers also have partial anti-kb, because whenever I sprint attack them, they get a normal knockback instead of an increased one a lot of the time. Sometimes the sprint attack registers correctly and they do get the proper kb, but a lot of the time they just don't.
I really don't understand why some people are banned for having these advantages, while others can use it freely and win more easily due to these advantages.
Additionally, I believe laggers don't get all the damage points they should have. Because they lag, some packets arrive sooner and later. Their client registers a second hit as too soon after the first, while the server knows its a fully charged hit. The lagged client takes less damage points.

And sure, laggers tell me they have it hard too with their lag, but that doesn't mean they can ruin the game for others. Also, there are laggers who have learnt to deal with it and are pretty good with that lag. For instance, someone who can deal combo's in their lag will win, because their lag provides the reach and their opponent is at a huge disadvantage, no matter their skill.

Cubecraft has said before that even players with a huge ping should be able to come and play.

That is why I want to propose 2 different playstyles for all games. One will be for players who are lagless, let's say a ping not higher than 50 or 100. And the other will be for laggers, those who have a ping higher than that threshold. This way everyone can play and ENJOY their time on cubecraft. It is frustrating me so much that every game there are laggers.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Dude it's not their fault their ping is high, hackers choose to hack, whereas laggers have no choice, and plus the fact it's not an advantage at all, usually you can get multiple hits on them if they're experiencing a lag spike, so big fat NO from me. -1

Reactions: remio

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
mmm...
I think it's wrong to say that.
-People can be lag because they live far of the cubecraft's host or because they cant buy a better WiFi.
-If the suggested was implemented, I would not play with "x" friends who live far from the host.

People are not to blame for living far from the host or not having the money to buy better WiFi.

_AyJee<3

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I have to disagree with your suggestion.
As you should know, not everyone can have good wifi / live near the host. There are people that can't afford good wifi due to money problems, or others that live far away from the host. And, therefore, they have high ping.
I know it's frustrating fighting laggers, because they usually take some advantage in the game. For example, as far as I saw, they take less knockback, they hit from a bit far away sometimes (not always), and they are good at critting. Even after all this, there shouldn't be a game just for people that don't usually lag / have high ping. Everyone have the right to play with whatever they want, and wherever they want.
Also, from my point of sight, toxicity would increase on the laggers game. They would actually say to another lagger, "lagger, you're lagging haha noob".
As I said, it's a no for me.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Yea as said above, its not our fault. I get that it may feel like hacks, or that it is unfair, or that laggers are unkillable, but none of that is true. We dont have reach, or antikb, or anything like that. Its something you need to deal with

Reactions: Kylo2532

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
I never said laggers can help it to lag, I just say that if you want to play while lagging, please do so with other laggers. They all expect it and are all equal to each other.

Why is there so much understanding for people not being able to get a good ping, but no understanding for those who have to deal with them. It seems like discrimination imo.

if they're experiencing a lag spike, so big fat NO from me.
Technoboop, a lag spike is very different from constantly having a bad ping. When you fight someone with a bad ping, you fight their present, but they fight the past you from x seconds back. Your conclusion doesn't fit the situation. You are basically saying that pears are good when I question if banana's are good. You have your fruits mixed up.

People are not to blame for living far from the host or not having the money to buy better WiFi.
Yes, no one needs to blame them. But why should they unneccessarily ruin other people's fun? People close to the host or with great WiFi should not have taken their fun away. They never did anything wrong to deserve their fun being taken away either. I ask for understanding to not only laggers, but also understanding for non-laggers.

I get that it may feel like hacks, or that it is unfair, or that laggers are unkillable, but none of that is true. We dont have reach, or antikb, or anything like that. Its something you need to deal with
From the perspective of someone with a good ping, laggers do have reach and anti-kb. Because they fight the past. I can be 10 blocks away from the lagger now, but if the lagger lags behind 2 seconds, and I was at the same place where the laggers is now, where I was 2 seconds ago, they can hit me, even though I already am over 10 blocks away on both my screen and on the server. The worst is that you can be hit into the void due to this, even when the lagger shouldn't even be able to reach you. Therefore from my perspective laggers actually do have reach. There is a similar explanation for laggers not taking knockback.

All of your reactions say that laggers are not at fault, thus nothing needs to change.
But the people who do not lag are not at fault either, but have to pay the price. The thing is: laggers make this choice for the people who don't lag. People who don't lag can't make that choice, it is forced upon them.
Yea as said above, its not our fault.
Its something you need to deal with
Thank you MX11Annihilated for proving that laggers force this choice onto others.

That is why I suggest different games for each group.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yes, no one needs to blame them. But why should they unneccessarily ruin other people's fun? People close to the host or with great WiFi should not have taken their fun away. They never did anything wrong to deserve their fun being taken away either. I ask for understanding to not only laggers, but also understanding for non-laggers.
You say while asking for laggers to be punished

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
You say while asking for laggers to be punished
I don't ask for laggers to be punished. I ask for fun for everyone. Your mindset is about not punishing laggers, but you seem to be all right with punishing people who don't lag.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom