Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MyAccount

Oct 17, 2017
Every game on the server is being affected by this, but I seem to notice this most on Blockwars. Players with high ping, who tend to be from Spain or South America. These players normally have 4 bars of ping, seen in tab.

Over the year+ I've played on this server, I've noticed a considerable change in the way people have done pvp and who is at the top. Well these players, who seem to be everywhere now, just have an advantage in pvp because of their ping and its extremely rage inducing.

They have delayed knockback, which means they are able to basically trade a hit with you before they take knockback, if they take any at all, which most of the time they take about 1/2 of what a normal player would. Say you hit them and strafe left and backwards, for a low ping player, by the time they can react they are out of reach of you, but due to these players having delayed knockback they can hit you back before they take any knockback. Terrible explanation I know.

These players have always existed on the server but the amount of them is just absurd now. They are extremely frustrating to fight and knowing that they only beat you because of their high ping is just extremely annoying, I struggle to find the will to pvp on this server when I know I'm going to run into players that are clearly worse than me in pvp because of their insane ping.
I don't know what can be done about this but I'm just bringing it up because it's what i hate about this server the most, followed closely by, staff not listening to the community....

This is kind of a rant but say what you think about this below.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Every game on the server is being affected by this, but I seem to notice this most on Blockwars. Players with high ping, who tend to be from Spain or South America. These players normally have 4 bars of ping, seen in tab.

Over the year+ I've played on this server, I've noticed a considerable change in the way people have done pvp and who is at the top. Well these players, who seem to be everywhere now, just have an advantage in pvp because of their ping and its extremely rage inducing.

They have delayed knockback, which means they are able to basically trade a hit with you before they take knockback, if they take any at all, which most of the time they take about 1/2 of what a normal player would. Say you hit them and strafe left and backwards, for a low ping player, by the time they can react they are out of reach of you, but due to these players having delayed knockback they can hit you back before they take any knockback. Terrible explanation I know.

These players have always existed on the server but the amount of them is just absurd now. They are extremely frustrating to fight and knowing that they only beat you because of their high ping is just extremely annoying, I struggle to find the will to pvp on this server when I know I'm going to run into players that are clearly worse than me in pvp because of their insane ping.
I don't know what can be done about this but I'm just bringing it up because it's what i hate about this server the most, followed closely by, staff not listening to the community....

This is kind of a rant but say what you think about this below.
It is annoying and I hate it too, but what are we going to do? Kick them out of the server? Also 4 bars of ping isnt the worst thing ever and it really is playable.
Also staff members do listen to the community. Just because they don’t reply doesn’t mean they aren’t looking at this nor listening to it. They are probably looking into this issue because this is a known issue but not a well known way to fix it.

Reactions: Powerofbeds

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
It is annoying and I hate it too, but what are we going to do? Kick them out of the server? Also 4 bars of ping isnt the worst thing ever and it really is playable.
Also staff members do listen to the community. Just because they don’t reply doesn’t mean they aren’t looking at this nor listening to it. They are probably looking into this issue because this is a known issue but not a well known way to fix it.
I agree

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
My thoughts about this are simple: The ones that are lagging don't choose to. Trust me: they've got it worse than you do. Everything they do, has a considerable delay. Even if their timing was near perfect, the delay could completely screw that over.
Cube can't do anything about it either, so we're kind of forced to deal with it since it's completely out of their power.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom