Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
since January to now the server has been getting alot worse. any other minecraft server and or game has zero to no lag but this server alone was usually at 160 ping for me. 160 ping is playable for me but ever since January to now the servers ping keeps getting worse. its like every day i log on the connect to the server is getting worse and worse. now its to a point that its pretty much unplayable. (i dont want to hear a mod tell me its a known bug and there working on it because its been THREE MONTHS.) so after spending well over a hundred dollars on this server and having many months dedicated to this server. i think this will be the last time i ever play on it until they somehow fix this issue. but from past history of this server i dont think that will ever happen! it was really fun while it lasted cubecraft.

D

Deleted member 352903

I don’t have lag. I don’t have any problems to play lol

Reactions: remio

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Could be a problem on your end. It's easy to blame the other side, but maybe look into what could have changed on your side.

Are you sharing the same network with other people? (Unsecured) wireless connection? New internet provider? With certain connections seeding could be a problem. No one seeding in the house? Distance from the server obviously matters, but unless Cubecraft hasn't changed anything with their server locations and you haven't moved that shouldn't be it.

D

Deleted member 59979

The chances are that its a problem on your side. Ive been playing for multiple hours each day and I have experienced no increase in lag at all. Try checking your internet is my suggestion

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
So you're la...I mean so you take delayed knockback and can land endless crits in PvP? How unfortunate :(

Reactions: CubeTale

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
it is not only on my end. i am connect to lan with 150 mbs download speed. like i said before ALL OTHER SERVERS i play on i have no lag at all. its the server. just play a game and talk to the community. everyone is constantly complaining about lag. and if you say the server is not lagging at all your insane. because on there OWN STATUS page they show the avg ping of the server which is at 80 PING right now. https://status.cubecraft.net/#day

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
So you're la...I mean so you take delayed knockback and can land endless crits in PvP? How unfortunate :(
its more like hits not register, rubber banding back and forth. other players being able to him me from really far away because the server is delaying my moment. yeah man that sounds great! totally want that

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Could be a problem on your end. It's easy to blame the other side, but maybe look into what could have changed on your side.

Are you sharing the same network with other people? (Unsecured) wireless connection? New internet provider? With certain connections seeding could be a problem. No one seeding in the house? Distance from the server obviously matters, but unless Cubecraft hasn't changed anything with their server locations and you haven't moved that shouldn't be it.

i have had the same internet for over a year. i am lan connected with avg ping of 10 on other games/ servers. I live with my roommate who is almost never home so almost all the time i have the internet completely to myself

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017
Simple reason: you live far from the host(i think you live in SA or NA idk just guessing)you get ping=10ms if the server is hosted near you

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom