Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you been experiencing high levels of lag but have good WiFi?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

rilojo47

Jul 21, 2021
Is it just me or has the server been more laggy then normal. Like I seem to be fighting so many google slide shows lately it’s insane. I think CubeCraft is pushing what the server provider they use can do, and need to upgrade or do something because all my friends are having the same issues. Has anybody else been experiencing major lag and problems that effect gameplay and stats?

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Dang dualninja really on a disagreeing spree, how sad.

But I do agree that this should happen. Knowing how code, and servers work this will take A LOT of time, and A LOT of money. We may even have to start all over if they aren't able to transfer all the date from current servers to new ones. It's a huge risk, but if it's done correctly, it will be worth it.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Even before M&M event it was laggier than the month before; cube should really be focusing on fixing the server.

spacymoon

Aug 22, 2021
On a spaceship far far away
Is it just me or has the server been more laggy then normal. Like I seem to be fighting so many google slide shows lately it’s insane. I think CubeCraft is pushing what the server provider they use can do, and need to upgrade or do something because all my friends are having the same issues. Has anybody else been experiencing major lag and problems that effect gameplay and stats?
It has been laggy for me too. I really hope cubecraft fix this as soon as possible. Cause everytime lag hits me, it's so difficult to pvp

Members Online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom