Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FackCubeCraft

Jun 9, 2019
3.1: No inappropriate/offensive content of any kind.
What content is inappropriate or offensive?

3.5: Do not argue with/harass staff.
I am arguing in defense for being banned for false reasons and the staff's lack of expressing 3.5 themselves. I am not harassing anyone, by definition. If anyone is harassing someone here, it is you to I.

3.8: No like farming/message farming.
This technically isn't farming. I am only starting new threads because you keep blocking the other ones being you are unwilling to accept that I am right.

3.9: No pointless threads/posts.
I'll keep this one simple. These threads aren't pointless

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
What content is inappropriate or offensive?
Your username

I am arguing in defense for being banned for false reasons and the staff's lack of expressing 3.5 themselves. I am not harassing anyone, by definition. If anyone is harassing someone here, it is you to I.
You just admitted that your argued with staff, so thats already one rule that you admitted to have broken

This technically isn't farming. I am only starting new threads because you keep blocking the other ones being you are unwilling to accept that I am right.
Await your appeal, right or wrong, this doesn’t get you an unban. Thus this really is post farming, as you keep on arguing about something that has already been discussed and answered

I'll keep this one simple. These threads aren't pointless
They are if you keep posting them after your problem got a reply and solution

Reactions: Keanu and Kloska
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom