Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The point of assassins is that it's supposed to be difficult to get items, so when you kill someone, you will feel as though you have achieved something, or progressed through the game, as you always get something useful. If there were too many chests with 30+ points in them, everyone would have full diamond armour, new players would struggle to survive even in their spawn points, and killing someone wouldn't mean anything to people anymore; it would be a buggy, more tedious kit pvp. Although there are a lack of chests in general, adding chests with overpowered rewards would make the game even more repetitive than it already is. Also, you didn't expand at all, and your thread is merely nothing more than a status; please point out the chests of least value, or what they can do to make it better, or even where to locate better chests. I vote no, as assassins is supposed to be difficult, and more points means more OP shop campers and teams.

Lord Farquaad

Jun 24, 2014
CrazyLand
The point of assassins is that it's supposed to be difficult to get items, so when you kill someone, you will feel as though you have achieved something, or progressed through the game, as you always get something useful. If there were too many chests with 30+ points in them, everyone would have full diamond armour, new players would struggle to survive even in their spawn points, and killing someone wouldn't mean anything to people anymore; it would be a buggy, more tedious kit pvp. Although there are a lack of chests in general, adding chests with overpowered rewards would make the game even more repetitive than it already is. Also, you didn't expand at all, and your thread is merely nothing more than a status; please point out the chests of least value, or what they can do to make it better, or even where to locate better chests. I vote no, as assassins is supposed to be difficult, and more points means more OP shop campers and teams.
but the thing is it's ridiculous to get anything

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
but the thing is it's ridiculous to get anything
This is what makes it fun though, right? I mean, would you rather kill someone and get full iron, which would save you many hours, or kill someone and get full iron with more chests, saving you... 10 minutes or so? You would feel much better killing someone for something that is hard to obtain, so you feel as though you have earned something... There should definitely be more chests though, just don't make them too good.

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Lord Farquaad

Jun 24, 2014
CrazyLand
This is what makes it fun though, right? I mean, would you rather kill someone and get full iron, which would save you many hours, or kill someone and get full iron with more chests, saving you... 10 minutes or so? You would feel much better killing someone for something that is hard to obtain, so you feel as though you have earned something... There should definitely be more chests though, just don't make them too good.
i prefer the old days but still have the new donor stuff and what does enchanting lvl do?

Lord Farquaad

Jun 24, 2014
CrazyLand
i prefer saving up for iron then getting a gapple then kill a diamond its not hard

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Sorta reviving an old thread (I know) but I liked the way that chests were set-up before. There weren't too many OP chests but there was a good amount. I also liked having the good chests on top of the stores.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom