Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
398
347
68
So how do you get Labymod to show what client other people are using? if you could give me a run down of how to do it that would be helpful. *I have already downloaded labymod. Also is it possible to get potion and armor indicators on labymod?

edit: ok so i found out that you cant find out whaat client ppl r using with labymod. Also does it show that im obsidian rank? or does the minecraft account link just say my ign
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Top Bottom